Creating costumers for testing purposes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creating costumers for testing purposes

I am trying to test the API for a store.

I am not able to submit orders because i have no registered clients in my test store. Making up a username/client gives me an error message since the system does not know the client id (parameter client_id)

How can i create a (fake)client for testing purposes without actually signing-up for a real product?

Is there a testing environment for the API?

Activating the advanced API did not work for me as i don't have an active website/domain listed and i believe that is why it got rejected.

You should be able to submit an order even if you have no registered clients. But you will need to check that the username chosen by the client is available first, otherwise if the username is taken the order will fail. You can check via the following :

Code:
    https://api.duoservers.com/?auth_username=storeusername&auth_password=storepassword&section=validate&command=username_free&text=client_username
    Once you know the username is available, you can then process the order.

I dont think that it is possible to create fake customers.

Depending on how you want to use the API, you may have to add money to your wallet for the system to process an order. Basically you are responsible for collecting the money and once this has happened, you then order the services via the RSP API. But you have to have the wholesale amount in your wallet for it to be successful.

Comment

Working...
    X