Responsive Order Form For WordPress Themes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Responsive Order Form For WordPress Themes

Hi, I was wondering if there is anything in the works in reference to making the order form responsive in the wordpress themes. I have modified my site to be responsive with my very own theme, yet everything is responsive except the order form.

It is responsive. If you use the latest versions of the plugin and reseller themes. If you use your own theme, you should fetch new CSS from the updated reseller themes.

Comment

Oh...ok! thanks maxa.

Comment

It is responsive Thanks

Comment

Hello everybody, i relaunch the discussion here. Mobile order form are available only with the RSP Wordpress themes but it would be very nice to have it also available in the affiliate tools section, the order form there is only for desktop screen. That can help a lot my mobile conversion rate, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by nuvodigitaldotcom View Post
            I have modified my site to be responsive with my very own theme
            I know this is an old post, but I for one would love to know how to customize a non-RP theme to work with RP plugin. I have been trying this lately with no success.

Comment

Originally posted by vrepub View Post

i know this is an old post, but i for one would love to know how to customize a non-rp theme to work with rp plugin. I have been trying this lately with no success.
              ^^ this ^^

Comment

I would be interested in a guide or manual on how to do this too.

Maybe a skeleton theme, as an example of what is needed?

Comment

If this forum were as popular as it should be, someone would have posted this by now, I'm sure.

I can't for the life of me figure out why only a handful of resellers use this forum. It can't be because they don't know about it.

Maybe because it's such a dog-eat-dog, over-saturated business, no one cares to share info of any kind.

Comment

Originally posted by vrepub View Post
                    If this forum were as popular as it should be, someone would have posted this by now, I'm sure.

I can't for the life of me figure out why only a handful of resellers use this forum. It can't be because they don't know about it.

Maybe because it's such a dog-eat-dog, over-saturated business, no one cares to share info of any kind.
                    No this forum used to be as popular as it should be Today Vre. This used to be a very busy forum, real busy.
                    Clivejo opened my eyes to so much PHP coding and CSS mods That I know I will never be able to do. I'll never be what he is. If clivejo cant do it that tells me alot. I cant do it for fact, but I'll go out on a limb and say the only way you will use the plugin on other WP themes is to strip out all the automated support and a lot of it CSS / PHP for what, 15-20 premade themes from RSP, all the plugin support for importing "seo optimized" text to the theme used. Basically, just have a plugin where u can paste shortcodes where u want plan tables, a shortcode on the page u want your orderform, a shortcode where u want domain search, shortcode for where u want any RSP elements that are auto updated such as prices of new domain names new plans, ETC ETC.. At this stage u can add ur own content, photos, plan tables, all custom, with a custom theme of ur choosing. Course RSP could do us all a favor and add a custom theme selection to the plugin That does all this. lot of coding backend work but would keep more advanced resellers happy. Just me of course.

The plugin and WP themes are set up for basic beginners that know nothing but wordpress itself. Thing is once u hack the current version of the RSP plugin u have, well if u F**k up and update it to a newer version u have to rehack it all over again. I've got several posts over this forum for a stripped down version of the WP reseller plugin supported by RSP just so u dont lose ur custom anything. Just so I can do what everyone else wants to do. Use a 100% custom WP theme With RSP.
                    Last edited by doneritehosting; 13-05-2018, 06:34 AM.

Comment

For the record (for what that's worth lol) I never insinuated nor do I believe RP should change the plugin to make it easy to use any wordpress theme with the RP plugin (although that would be cool lol). That's what the Advanced API is for. I just thought it would be interesting to know how the OP achieved what he said he did because, from what I see, it's a lot of work to make a custom WP RP reseller site to work with the RP plugin.

Also, no offense to active forum members about this forum not being very busy anymore. But the more the merrier and the fact that it used to be a more popular forum but is now only used by a handful of resellers is mind-boggling - especially considering the amount of RP reseller sites out there (staggering).

Comment

Originally posted by doneritehosting View Post

^^ this ^^
                        Still have the same feeling in 2021. How did you guys customize that RP as I'm trying to do it and no clue. I'm actually trying to build a new site that is related to freelance work and in particular virtual consultancy. I have some ideas, but I was never able to do it alone as my coding skills were always minimal and too basic to create even a simple WordPress site. I have found great lead after I decided to enter site and discover various options into having an offshore company. The idea was that I wouldn't have to stress about anything and that they would take care of the whole process from start to finish.
                        Last edited by Nemiaz; 02-02-2021, 11:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Nemiaz View Post
                          Still have the same feeling in 2021. How did you guys customize that RP as I'm trying to do it and no clue.
                          What are you trying to do?

Comment

Hi. I am trying to customize a non-RSP WP theme using a bare-bone theme and Elementor page building. My biggest issue is getting all the shortcodea and functionalities to work including the data for the form. nearly a third of those shortcodes do not work. I thought about using API to custom build my RSP related pages but I am not finding any comprehensive documentation for it. My other thought is to find a list of files (css, js, php, etc) and codes to copy from one of their stock theme and implement them to my own theme. Anyone have such a list or have full documentation for API?

As for RSP itself, I think it's lagging further behind and they are going to have to catch up to today's standard of design and flexibility. More and more people are using clean robust designs that allows users to build their own header, footer and pages with little or not coding. RSP should be completely independent and self sustaining without relying on hundreds (if not thousands) of lines of code to be added to any theme in order for it to work. I am no expert when it comes to plugins but whenever I add a plugin, it never ask me to use a specific theme nor do I have to add certain lines of code. For the average users, they are constricted to use the sub par themes they offer and if you want something really beautiful with real '100% control' of the design in every area, every element, every pixel you see on the screen you will have to be highly skilled developer to know enough to use API.

This RSP plugin has great potential if picked up by the right group of developers to get it up to speed. Heck, I'd be willing to pay $20 a year with that kind of support. RSP can rise again but if they do nothing except do little fixes, then it's going to be a thing of the past.

Comment

Working...
                            X