New Site Builder. Anyone using it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Site Builder. Anyone using it?

The replacement for Site Studio, is anyone using Site Builder? If so, do you have any comments about it? Did you find it easy or hard to use? What are your clients reactions? Any pros or cons that you would like to share?

Majority of my clients are wanting WordPress installations these days and I have never checked it out. Have you used it?

Comment

I have been trying to. I thought it would be quick and easy to do a site for my son-in-law but I will probably go back to Dreamweaver. The demo that shows how to develop a site doesn't agree with the application itself or I just haven't been able to master it. Of course I'm old and feeble minded so it may just be my fault. Anyway, it's good to see you are still hanging around clivejo. We've had some great conversations in the past.

Comment

I experimented with it (not for an actual site, but out of curiosity) and can say that it is definitely an improvement from the last one. I will definitely stick with WordPress or just modifying templates myself (it's amazing how many amazing quality HTML5/Bootstrap templates you see on the web for free these days), but I think it all comes down to personal preferences and your experience levels. This was definitely a good move by RSP to give another benefit for resellers to offer to inexperienced potential clients.

Comment

Working...
        X