Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much time do you REALLY spend in support?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much time do you REALLY spend in support?

I'm getting my site set up, about done... but as I read this forum, and the testimonials, there's an awful lot of talk about support. I thought the whole idea of this ResellersPanel option was to NOT have to provide support.

This would be a sideline venture for me, just want to know what I'm getting into!

Thanks... you've been very helpful so far.

There's nothing wrong with RSP support guys. Sometimes, they don't understand some very technical questions, but they will come back to you shortly. Nobody's perfect, but the overall is good.

Don't be scared

Regards
    Arthur

Comment

I'm not sure what you are asking... but I'm interpreting it that you are asking if RSP provides support to our clients. The answer to that is Yes! They provide excellent support in most all cases!

Comment

No worries - You donrt have to do any of the support stuff. it's all handled By RSP.

Its all good...

Comment

So how many of you identify yourselves and/or give direct contact info on your sites?
          Diana

Comment

Originally posted by biztips
            So how many of you identify yourselves and/or give direct contact info on your sites?
            Diana
            At he moment, we do not provide any additional info on our Hosting Business page. Reason? Dozens of websites look the same like ours - Temp 16

but...

we are working now on our own website with RSP API integrated and 9 hosting plans. Things look promising. When done, we will be able to offer ready solutions (scripts) incl. installation and customization services and we will identify ourselves. No doubt about it.

Regards
            Arthur

Comment

Support is generally good, however when you "chat" sometimes it takes way to long for a rep to even get on the chat with you. I don't know if this is my cpu or RSP, but the waits are as long as it would take for somebody to answer a question in my cp.

Comment

My average support ticket reply is like 23min and I always sending them tickets. I dont have any problems with the support, AT ALL!

Comment

although i have met some support problems with rsp since i start my business with them,but generally there are good and i think they are trying to do their best too.may be they have not enough staff,so sometimes they are a bit slowly in the live chat support especially after they implent the live chat into the new templete #16.

Comment

must admit - I am not my own client - But I should do a site just to test the service and all that. Also want to check that web builder. Support to clients or resellers. None of that - no worries..but I guess you can get as involved as you want but not needed whatsoever. I think with the new templates you dont even have to put your email if you dont want to.

Comment

Working...
                    X