Warning: Undefined array key "birthday_search" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "joindate" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "posts" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "posts" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "privacy_options" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "lastactivity" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in .../vb5/route/profile.php on line 74 PHP Testing - ResellersPanel Discussion

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PHP Testing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PHP Testing

Hi everybody,

I'm looking for any software can let me test run the php script in my computer,last time i was using the xitami,but now i'm trying to download it from it's site,can't be done.

Please advise me in this issue.

Thanks.

Originally posted by wjleong
    Hi everybody,

I'm looking for any software can let me test run the php script in my computer,last time i was using the xitami,but now i'm trying to download it from it's site,can't be done.

Please advise me in this issue.

Thanks.
    I don't kow, which version you need, but please check your personal Yahoo emal account.

Regards
    Arthur

Comment

i dunno if this is what you need... but try www.apachefriends.org ... their xampp is an apache distro with mySql, PHP & Perl.. if you need tomcat..you can install it as well as an addon..

Visit their website for more info..

Comment

AppServ is one I've used in the past.

Comment

If it is what you are looking for, XAMPP is an excellent resource. There is also one called WAMPserver, which I tried first, but I think it's one guy behind it, has a couple unique things that are a little nicer than XAMPP, but I had some issues and getting them resolved thorugh the forum just wasn't happening... so I switched the XAMPP and haven't looked back.

Comment

Xampp

can you tell me please how to use the XAMPP?
            where the script should be put?put in the XAMPP folder or inside the cgi-bin when testing the php,perl,and cgi?
            i don't know how to use...
            i just finish download today and having problems now...
            please help me

Comment

I use WAMP fo shizzle

Comment

Originally posted by wjleong
                can you tell me please how to use the XAMPP?
                where the script should be put?put in the XAMPP folder or inside the cgi-bin when testing the php,perl,and cgi?
                i don't know how to use...
                i just finish download today and having problems now...
                please help me
                Just create a folder inside the htdocs directory and place all your test site there... and you're done..

example: if your folder is name myjoomla.. you have to place it inside this directory (assuming you have the default directory of xampp)

c:\xampp\htdocs\myjoomla

Activate the XAMPP CONTROL PANEL .. (this is very important).. make sure you do not have other apache, mysql running in the background...
                RUN THE APACHE , MYSQL.. open your browser and type localhost/your folder

If you need to see the xampp setup.. just type localhost.. it will automatically go to the xampp folder.. there you'll see everything XAMPP..

goodluck
                Last edited by Guest; 21-07-2006, 06:29 AM.

Comment

thank you.

Comment

Working...
                  X