How could I make a site like...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How could I make a site like...

How would I be able offer hosting, with an estore, and affiliate tracking like www.wahmshoppes.com ?

Can I do this with my resellers account?

Thanks in advance,
    Jessica

jdmill83, the web hosting accounts that we offer under the free reseller program do not include a ready to use online stores. However, we offer an automated script installer called Elefante that includes and e-commerce script, osCommerce. The osCommerce script is a pretty versatile e-commerce script and the Elefante script installer allows even people who have very little or no experience with HTML and PHP scripts to install the osCommerce script in a few minutes. More information and documentation for osCommrece is available here.

Comment

Hi there Jessica,

Welcome!
      Originally posted by jdmill83
      How would I be able offer hosting, with an estore, and affiliate tracking ... snip
      The ecommerce/shop included with your Reseller account is *OS Commerce* which is very easy to install and very easy to manage.

In regard to affiliate tracking for your products, there are Affiliate Tracking solutions [free as well as inexpensive] available online, sign up on a few small biz forums to find out the best / cheapest / easiest.

For example, I use OS Commerce on one of my client sites, and I set up Mal's Affiliate Tracking for it - for free. Mal's ECart is a well-know free ecommerce solution, but you can sign up and just use the Affiliate tracking if you like.

You might also just prefer to use their ECart _AND_ Affiliate tracking - the decision is yours, all software / solutions are free, what could be better?

Good luck Jessica,
      Cheers
      WebGirl!

Comment

Originally posted by WebGirl
        Hi there Jessica,

Welcome!

The ecommerce/shop included with your Reseller account is *OS Commerce* which is very easy to install and very easy to manage.

In regard to affiliate tracking for your products, there are Affiliate Tracking solutions [free as well as inexpensive] available online, sign up on a few small biz forums to find out the best / cheapest / easiest.

For example, I use OS Commerce on one of my client sites, and I set up Mal's Affiliate Tracking for it - for free. Mal's ECart is a well-know free ecommerce solution, but you can sign up and just use the Affiliate tracking if you like.

You might also just prefer to use their ECart _AND_ Affiliate tracking - the decision is yours, all software / solutions are free, what could be better?

Good luck Jessica,
        Cheers
        WebGirl!
        would you please tell me the web address where we can download the affiliate tracking script for free

Comment

Isn't the internet a wonderful wealth of information?

Originally posted by sadiqbd
          would you please tell me the web address where we can download the affiliate tracking script for free
          here's the link for you:

you sign up for the shopping cart and choose only to use their Affiliate Tracking section.

Cheers
          WebGirl

Comment

I use Joomla! and VirtueMart together and VirtueMart has affiliate tracking built in.

Comment

i think zen cart has been added as well recently if not i think
              it should its the best modified version of os-commerce.

Comment

Originally posted by cwreseller
                i think zen cart has been added as well recently if not i think
                it should its the best modified version of os-commerce.
                No, ZenCart is not included into the Elefante, but I will pass your suggestion to our development team and management. As always, however, I cannot guarantee approval and implementation of the suggestion.

Comment

Working...
                X