Warning: Undefined array key "birthday_search" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "joindate" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "posts" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "posts" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "privacy_options" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "lastactivity" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in .../vb5/route/profile.php on line 74 Useful web hosting links and resources - ResellersPanel Discussion

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Useful web hosting links and resources

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A good PayPal encryptor - www.paylockgenerator.net

Comment

I wasn't sure where the best place here to put this was, so I hope it's ok to add it here. I'm sure most of you can use this little tool.

I've recently found and been using the Crimson Editor, it's great little FREE editor, you just connect to your host by ftp, open the page you want to edit, make your changes then when you click save - it automatically updates your online file. Or you can use it to ftp pages up.

Try it & you'll never use notepad again!

LOL I almost sound like a sales person for it, except it's a free download

http://www.crimsoneditor.com

Comment

Free PDF creator

Xodo is the ultimate solution for working securely with PDF, Office, and image files on the web, mobile, and desktop. Start free today!

Allows you to create PDF files for free.

Comment

mailing list / Majordomo

http://www.hostingmanual.net/premium...commands.shtml
          Link is provided by BALLWST.

Here you can find all the things you may (not) want to know about MajorDomo
          http://www.greatcircle.com/majordomo/majordomo-faq.html

Have fun!
          Last edited by Guest; 01-10-2005, 06:11 PM.

Comment

Milen,

Could we rearrange this thread? I'm thinking of having a sub-thread for each subject.
            If it can be done, then the next step is to collect all valueable information scattered around (like your SSL explanation) and get it here.

Example:

+ main/general
            +- SSL
            +- PDF(online)
            +- PAYPAL
            +--+- webdesign/general
            + +- Colors
            + +- sitemapper

etc

/R

Comment

nicesight4u, the forum software that we use does not allow such a complicated tree structure, at least no without a modification of the forum code, which I am not sure if it is allowed by the software license of the forum software (this software is a commercial product and its code is not open source). As for my post about SSL, I do not think that it belongs to this thread, because the idea of the thread was to provide links and information about online resources outside of Resellers Panel system and network that could be useful to the resellers, not information about our services that is available in the rest of the forum sections and threads. Anyway, I do not think that the forum is this large yet, to require a further subdivision and complication of the forum structure.

Comment

Milen,

The tree structure is not that complicated ... it can be realised by quoting your first message, like I did with the majordomo. No more than that.

Now it is very difficult to get overview on which subjects this thread has captured.

I understand that the original purpose of this thread is to refer to external link, I'm not sure if others are with me, but personally I don't mind to have internal stuffs mentioned here as well.
                Doing that I only need to go to this thread for information, and go to the others to discuss.

If we agree, everybody can help to clean up a bit, and when finished you or other moderator can take away the superfluous information (like our conversation here, once we are settled.)

Have a nice weekend.

Comment

nicesight4u, it seems that I have misunderstood you. I thought you were referring to introducing a more detailed tree structure for the home page of the forum, which I think is not necessary. I have realized now that you are talking about a threaded display view of forum threads. A choice of three different modes for viewing the forum is available from the "Display Modes" drop-down menu just bellow the links to the different pages of this thread. You can choose between: Linear, Hybrid and Threaded mode according to your preference.

Comment

Originally posted by Milen
                    You can choose between: Linear, Hybrid and Threaded mode according to your preference.
                    I use Hybrid or Threaded, but even then you cannot see directly what is discussed under/in each thread.

As nobody is interested in this, maybe we can close the discussion and remove the thread started at OCt 13th by me?

Comment

I've just been a casual observer, but think I understand what you are looking for... while the collection of links is useful, by the very nature of this single thread, it becomes less useful, ironically, with each addition.

But if there was a separate section for these links, and a dedicated thread within each.... graphics, stats, php, email, templates, etc....... it would be more useful.

I would agree.

Comment

You get the point identity. And if there are more observers, with an opinion, either against or supporting, let us hear you.

To see what I meant with threads for each of the subject of interest, you should change your DISPLAY MODEs (the button is under the Logout button) to hybrid or threaded.
                        Then you can see, above this thread, there is a thread about majordomo, Robots, Site Stats and finally Payment

While besides the above mentioned, there is also links/information about the following subjects:
                        * SSL
                        * Colors
                        * Sitemap / ranking / searchengine
                        * Webbrouwser / editor
                        * CSS
                        .... and I think a lot more, if you spend more time to dig in

Would you like to see each of those subject as thread title, here?

Comment

Need Links page for Default templates

I'm lazy, I know, but I am using one of the default templates provided by Resellers Panel. Is there a way to add a Links page to these templates? It would be nice to have so I can trade links with other sites.

Comment

docman52, this is not the correct forum section for questions like yours. There is Support section on the forum for support questions.
                            Anyway, you can add three links of your own through the Edit Menu Links section of the reseller control panel. You can also add additional links using custom HTML in the Edit Header and Edit Footer sections of the reseller control panel.

Comment

ScriptMenu.com my site, with more than 30,000 web development resources: PHP, ASP, ASP.NET, Java, JavaScript, XML, etc

Comment

Search tool

This method works, also for this forum ... just tried it for 'wallet' and gets 450 hits ... thanks Milen.
                                ._.

Originally posted by Milen
                                Go to Google.com and type the following search terms site:[siteURL] [search term]
                                for example: site:resellerspanel.com commissions
                                and the search engine will search for results only within the specified site.

Comment

Working...
                                X