Recover Your website from Google Penalty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recover Your website from Google Penalty

You can recover your website from Google penalty.There are many things you need to do:
    1.Use disavow tools for the removal request of bad and dead links
    2.Redesign your website
    3.Change the content on web pages
    4.Remove all broken links and other errors

More information regarding Disavow here - https://support.google.com/webmaster.../2648487?hl=en

Also, a site with a lot of so called "spammy" links could still be penalized even after asking Google to ignore them.

Comment

Hey clive, does adding the nofollow tag work the same as disavow in webmaster tools?

Comment

Not sure donerite, Google keeps changing the rules. One minute they abide by the standards/rules the next minute they dont. I think its in response to black-hats bending/breaking the trusted norm and using that trust to lever their agenda.

Comment

Well, I'm not really sure I trust googles motives anymore Here is an article http://www.sitepronews.com/2013/11/1...lling-keyword/ and its stated in the article that google encrypted keyword data for security reasons yet the data is available to anyone who wishes to pay google for it... sounds like a profit motive to me more than protecting security..

Comment

Yes, I agree. Their motive seems to be to sell your personal profile to the highest bidder. I notice in GMail that the number of adverts being served is getting very "fine tuned" I look at something on the internet, next thing the same item is being displayed in Gmail on an advert. Its actually getting really annoying now. It feels like a dodgy second hand car dealer following me around everywhere online and constantly getting in my face. I would switch, but Google has the monopoly and forces me to use it via Android, so I dont have a choice in the matter.

Last week I was doing some research on VPS providers and comparing prices. Since then every advert I see is for VPS providers! This is despite the fact I have Do not track enabled and dont allow cookies. They seem to be tracking me via the ad network. So basically if the websites you visit are on the ad network, Google is watching and tracking you! And now a days most have some Google products installed.
            Last edited by clivejo; 19-11-2013, 12:02 PM.

Comment

I was doing a little online investigating and it seems between bing / yahoo and individual search engines incorporating bing (including facebook search) 30% of all searches are happening with bing / yahoo.. and growing. I'm researching bing optimization at this time and I'm gonna put google's B.S. on the back burner, tired of getting grey hair over it, by the time you seo for one google update and start seeing results, another one rolls out and you're back to square one again.. Google has forgotten a important thing far as I am concerned, without profitable webmasters there would be no google. Sure some companies can afford $100 a pop on a popular keyword but the average joe blow? I feel a change in the wind like seo experts and webmasters possibly swaying towards bing in the future.. Just my opinion of course and the fact that if facebook search cannot find relevant terms on FB itself it falls back on bing websearch... how could one use that? There are alot of searches made on FB for sure. Interesting article here http://www.iacquire.com/blog/the-why...mize-for-bing/
              Last edited by doneritehosting; 22-11-2013, 12:43 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X