Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/bbcode/url.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/bbcode/url.php on line 2 A web based multi-account client - ResellersPanel Discussion

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A web based multi-account client

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A web based multi-account client

Does anyone know of a multi-account email client maybe in PHP that would be able to handle numerous IMAP folders, but allow access from one simple, single interface?

clivejo,
    Employees need to access their email from wherever they happen to be – on the road, at customer sites, remote offices, and at home. WebMail clients allows receiving and sending email messages using POP3 and SMTP protocols through both local and remote mail servers. Providing secure filtering of uns...

#6 on this page says it supports multiple email accounts.... cheers its open source

Also, roundcube in your hespia account could also be an answer.... check these two links out....
    myroundcube.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, myroundcube.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

myroundcube.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, myroundcube.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

Maybe RSP would be interested in adding these roundcube plugins... Good marketing hype for hosting plans....
    Last edited by doneritehosting; 01-02-2014, 01:19 AM.

Comment

Oh good point! My Kolab install uses RoundCube and I could easily install that plugin. Thanks Mr Donerite!

Comment

You are most welcome master clivejo, I certainly appreciate your time and help when I needed it

Comment

Working...
        X