Interesting conversation about RSP on the Godaddy Reseller forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting conversation about RSP on the Godaddy Reseller forum

(okay, its actually a Google+ community that took the place of the "forum". Oh, and sorry, no trade leaks or indiscretions here...we're pros all the way!)

Seems I'm not the only GD reseller that has found their way here, and i guess not surprisingly, its not all the folks that couldn't make it there, and looking for a new opportunity, but some rather successful GD resellers! No negative comments at all in our conversation. The resellers I've engaged with over this all sing the praises of RSP's WP sites, flexibility, and service/support! It was a fairly small exchange between a few of us but i though you all would like to know!

Personally as we've posted, we're here as an alternate brand/offering opportunity and the differences between the RSP program and GD program give us greater flexibility in where we market which program and specifically where we put our Face-2-Face customers. We, and apparently other GD resellers see a long and prosperous future here!
    Last edited by theLarry; 31-05-2014, 03:27 AM.

I personally spent a lot of time on this forum before actually taking part! I learned a lot just by listening to other folks asking questions and really do appreciate the role RSP support play on the forum. For me, its very important to have this feedback from a company I partner with. I also pledged to try my best to keep the forum spam free and to keep posts on topic to resolve problems. My role model was a RSP employee who's username here on the forum was Milen. I thought he done an excellent job, despite often being put in the difficult position of being between "the rock and a hard place"

So please, continue to ask questions!! Even myself, I'm learning new things, like reverse IP lookups!

Comment

You do a good job too clivejo!

Comment

I think the term should be excellent, donerite. Considering clivejo isn't on RSP's payroll

Comment

You are right vlasi.... Excellent is the correct word

Comment

Exceptional!

Comment

**blushes**

Comment

Working...
              X