Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Face-2-Face value add Resellers - where do you send your cpanel referrals?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Face-2-Face value add Resellers - where do you send your cpanel referrals?

curious.. (you've probably noticed we're a VERY curious lot) and this is primarily for Face-2-Face value add resellers (VAR's) that are on the FREE program and not the cpanel reseller plan

Yes, just like us, you guys want to sell your own platforms and hate to refer, but in the Face-2-Face world, some folks you run across just have to have cpanel! So... where do you send those folks?.

For the last few years we've been sending our direct referrals for cpanel (via affiliate link of course) to WestHost. We LOVE them and currently have our Enterprise sites hosted there; a very solid platform. GoDaddy is rolling out FULLY SUPPORTED cpanel plans to resellers (which we are) so we will have our own source shortly, but curious where you guys send your referrals and how you "spin" that hand-off to your clients.

Now we imagine some of you have your own cpanel reseller gig, here or elsewhere, but i'm really talking to the resellers like us that DO NOT directly support our folks and depend on RSP for that support.

what say you?

Hi Larry,

Usually I would remove any references to 3rd party hosts/competition as per forum rules. However, in this case I'm pretty certain you are not advertising or spamming, but just let me remind you that the forum rules do prohibit advertising businesses especially if they are the competition.

*takes off serious hat*

RSP do have a resellers program which if you successfully sign-up a reseller, you will receive 10% of that resellers sales, and that’s for the lifetime of their account. ( http://www.resellerspanel.com/affiliate-programs/ ) The 10% is paid to you and is taken from RSP's profit margin, so your signed up reseller can then tap into the services and wholesale prices you can access as a reseller. If you have a face 2 face partner who prefers to use cPanel you should have a look at this Unlimited resources cPanel package - http://www.resellerspanel.com/cpanel...ler-plans.html

Comment

RSP does have one of the better cpanel offerings. But again, thats not for us directly... we need RSP to support our direct customers in our name (we're not talking about "our" resellers). That's why we and probably others have alternative resources.

No we're not spamming or advertising at all - sorry. As a professionals in this industry its beneficial to talk about the good and bad of other platforms, ours and others. Also for anonymity, third party backup or mirroring, or customer supported cpanel, some may need to look for an additional platform outside RSP and knowing what your peers have to say can be an important guide. I guess though that could be seen as advertising or spamming.

If it is preferable, I won't make any references outside of RSP. - thanks for the heads up clivejo!
      Last edited by theLarry; 31-05-2014, 02:58 PM.

Comment

I keep hoping to log in one day and seeing the reseller affiliate program and the cpanel affiliate program a integrated white label part of our sites that we can resell cpanel reseller plans or sign up new resellers under our brand instead of using affiliate links. That would just be way too cool! RSP does slide new features in here for christmas surprises every once and a while integrated cpanel reseller plans with a christmas bow has a ring to it, yup, yup!

Well, well.... Time for some coffee. I posted this in the wrong thread LMAO!!!! clivejo if you would be so kind could you move this post to
        http://forum.resellerspanel.com/foru...anel-referrals ?
        Last edited by doneritehosting; 31-05-2014, 04:39 PM. Reason: Need to wake up!! LOL!!

Comment

Working...
        X