a site done with remote forms?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a site done with remote forms?

curious if any of you know of and/or are willing to share a site URL that was made using remote forms. as we've posted before we're actually Joomla! folks. While the WordPress templates are fantastic, we're also considering the learning curve with it. we'd like to see how smoothly the remote forms could be integrated. we don't feel we have the coding experience to take the API interface.

There are demo files available for download in your Resellers CP. But you can also see how it works in the RSP plugin, look at resllerspanel/templates/order.php. This line does the magic

PHP Code:
    <?=file_get_contents('http://'.$rp_info['store_name'].'.duo servers.com/hosting-order/?template_only=1&'.$_SERVER['QUERY_STRING'].'&remote_addr='.$_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR'].$pt.$return)?>

By passing in different strings, you can control the order form layout. There are some posts on the forum on how to modify this line to default your order form country, or the plan or even to pre-install a script on the hosting account.

Comment

thanks clivejo, we'll have a play with that!

Comment

Originally posted by theLarry View Post
        curious if any of you know of and/or are willing to share a site URL that was made using remote forms. as we've posted before we're actually Joomla! folks. While the WordPress templates are fantastic, we're also considering the learning curve with it. we'd like to see how smoothly the remote forms could be integrated. we don't feel we have the coding experience to take the API interface.
        Sorry I did not see your request before. I have done some reseller sites with Joomla but I just used the remote forms within iframes. Did you manage to do something smarter?

Comment

no maxa, we're working on Joomla! with Iframe as well. We may have something to post as "example" shortly.

Comment

Working...
          X