Having Problems with Pro Hosting Wordpress Theme

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Having Problems with Pro Hosting Wordpress Theme

I am having trouble using the Pro Hosting Theme for WordPress. I have the api plugin activated and the them activated correctly but some things doesn't look right and wondering if there is a extra step im not doing. my site is joshwho-hosting(dot)net if any one could take a look you will see the banner has like multiple titles on top of each other and the domain search is just showing jibberish. Am i missing something or do i have to change something in the code?

Its not jibberish, its PHP code leaking through! Something is wrong with your installation. I would log into your Resellers Control Panel and open a support ticket about this.

Comment

I Solved it. The Problem Was My PHP Config Wasn't allowing code that starts with <? I now allowed it and everything works fine

Comment

Nice one. What PHP version are you using?

Comment

You are not going to let me RIP on that php ver slip are you clive? hehehe!!!

Comment

Its worth checking!!! Older, un-patched version can cause a lot of problems and it is easy to overlook.

Comment

I agree clivejo.... was funning a bit..... caused some grief with text on the fly on my end so are new accounts being setup default with depreciated php versions you think?

Comment

No I dont think so. But "older folk" *coughs* who have been around a while should check their PHP version and trade in for a younger model !!

Comment

Put my avatar in a picture frame on that one LMAO!!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X