Microblogging in SEO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Microblogging in SEO

Micro blogging is a broadcast medium in the form of blogging. A micro blog differs from a traditional blog in that its content is typically smaller in both actual and aggregate file size.

Microblogging is a broadcast medium in the form of blogging. A microblog differs from a traditional blog in that its content is typically smaller in both actual and aggregate file size. Microblogs "allow users to exchange small elements of content such as short sentences, individual images, or video links".[1] These small messages are sometimes called microposts.[2][3]

Source - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microblogging
    So you have proved you can cut and paste from Wikipedia, what is your point?

Comment

Warning #2

This is your 2nd warning Steve Smith.

Comment

I already banned him, don't bother warning him he is clearly a spammer although with doubtful goal at all

Comment

I cant figure out what the point is in copying posts? Most of the questions and answers make no sense! i.e. Should I use css or html?!? Questions like that raise alarm bells straight away!

Are they trying to pretend they are human in order to gain trust (increase post counts) and then start to sneak in external links ?

Comment

My theory is that they want to build up comments i.e. rank in a forum and then add an URL to their signature which would be a perfect spam attack if there were no admins on the forums

Anyway thats my long shot theory

Comment

I agree, they are going to a lot of trouble for some reason!

Comment

great job, I hate those spammers long time ago, flooded this forum, and lesser active users here, therefore I also rarely visit here...

Comment

The purpose of microblogging for SEO is to shareknowledge and stories with interested people and other microbloggers.

Comment

Thankyou larryfinch for your helpful input <rolls eyes>

Comment

Importance of MicroBlogging in Seo

At present, users have no much time and patient to stay on the page where 1000 words article written and they will not read from top-to-bottom. So, this to overcome the issue, micro-blogging in fashion and rapidly it's diameter accelerating.

Comment

Originally posted by aviseo View Post
                        At present, users have no much time and patient to stay on the page where 1000 words article written and they will not read from top-to-bottom. So, this to overcome the issue, micro-blogging in fashion and rapidly it's diameter accelerating.
                        If micro blogging is so great, why are you spamming a web hosting reseller blog about micro blogging? go find another micro blog to spam

Comment

Originally posted by doneritehosting View Post
                          If micro blogging is so great, why are you spamming a web hosting reseller blog about micro blogging? go find another micro blog to spam
                          He/she/it is trying to establish the username as a 'trusted' member of the community before bringing out the big guns and spamming the entire forum!

Comment

Originally posted by clivejo View Post
                            He/she/it is trying to establish the username as a 'trusted' member of the community before bringing out the big guns and spamming the entire forum!
                            I am not spammer sir, I just put my point here about Micro-blogging and article. I am the follower of Google Blogger and keep close eyes in internet marketing. According to my experience, I also prefer to read micro-blog, not a 1000 words articles.

Comment

Originally posted by aviseo View Post
                              I am not spammer sir, I just put my point here about Micro-blogging and article. I am the follower of Google Blogger and keep close eyes in internet marketing. According to my experience, I also prefer to read micro-blog, not a 1000 words articles.
                              I believe they were referring to Steve Smith who originated this thread. His post was a direct copy from Wikipedia. Those that simply copy and past from other sources are usually trying to spam a forum and add nothing to the conversation.

We welcome you to the forum and look forward to your comments and input.

Comment

Working...
                              X