Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for shared hosting recommend some sites

Hi,
    I am looking to host my wordpress sites with total traffic of 4000 visitors per day on some shared hosting sites
    I have dropped dreamhost and hostgator as an option
    please recommend me some names most of my traffic comes from US and India. Still uk host is acceptable.
    I have a small budget but can pay 7-8 dollars per month

Hi Nancy, your questions baffle me! Are you aware that this forum is for existing and potential resellers/customers of ResellersPanel.com?

Your two most recent threads have been about services offered by RSP(cloud and shared hosting), yet you are asking for comments and suggestions regarding competitors in the same market as RSP. To me this looks very like "trolling", a deliberate effort to lead other members into talking about competitors services. This is unfair and also against forum rules. Please refrain from 'name dropping' competitors on this forum.

If your question is serious then you can see the plans offered by RSP here - http://www.resellerspanel.com/shared...-featured.html

These are wholesale prices offered to resellers under the Free reseller scheme. The corporate or enterprise plans would probably match your requirements but it is better to start on a cheaper/smaller plan and upgrade if needed. You also have the 30day money back guarantee if your not happy.

Comment

For 4000 visitors a day, it would be good idea to use W3 Total Cache plugin.
      This helps to reduce server load and opens your website way too fast.

Comment

Originally posted by nancy29 View Post
        Hi,
        I am looking to host my wordpress sites with total traffic of 4000 visitors per day on some shared hosting sites
        I have dropped dreamhost and hostgator as an option
        please recommend me some names most of my traffic comes from US and India. Still uk host is acceptable.
        I have a small budget but can pay 7-8 dollars per month
        Is this site the one mention in this post (http://forum.resellerspanel.com/showthread.php?t=8700) ?

Why don't move it to Amazon AWS together with your jaguar vps site ?

Any reliable shared hosting would not fit your need anymore.

Comment

Agreed. Recently, if you got around 4k unique visits daily, shared servers won't be able to handle that. I'd check on AWS too.

Comment

Kuerten, you have replied on 3 separate threads today, all within three minutes. All the threads are years old and your comments are so generic and vague, I dont believe you are a real person. For these reasons I am giving you one warning, if you continue to comment on old posts with generic waffle, your account will be banned.

Comment

Lot's of web hosting site. Just search for the right one. lol

Comment

Working...
              X