Facebook conversion pixel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Facebook conversion pixel

Is it possible to add Facebook conversion pixel code(or other) on checkout page of my "master store"?
    Thanks

Hello thsnet and welcome to the Forum.

At the moment the Store Master is not accepting any custom code and you can have only the Google's Analytics Enabled:

https://cp.resellerspanel.com/downlo...er%20theme.pdf >> How to setup Google Analytics

I will check with our Developers about the Pixel and contact you back with an update shortly.

Best Regards,
    Tom.

Comment

hi tom-while your talking to the developers, could you ask them for those of us that do not use google analytics, if there are any plans to have an area where we can add simple code such as code from statcounter.com? ive tried all areas of the free reseller website to add the code and it wont take it. thanks
      Last edited by tomtwo; 21-08-2015, 12:31 AM.

Comment

Hi Tom.

The plans are that the Store Master will not allow custom code to be entered, however if there are requests for well-known tools, such as the StatCounter and Facebook pixel, then our Developers will check them out and include them if possible.

Right now I have forwarded the request for both - Facebook pixel and the StatCounter.

Let's see what will happen

Best Regards,
        Tom.

Comment

Very cool!!!!

Comment

ok. thanks for the reply and for passing the info along to developers. if they should approve-let us know. thanks

Comment

Just you do that, but don't hurry back, you dirty no good spammer!!

Originally posted by eliotrasia
              I will check with our Developers about the Pixel and contact you back with an update shortly.

Comment

Hello,

You can now implement Facebook Pixel as well as Google Analytics on your Store Master template website. This is done in correspondingly Advanced Tools -> Facebook Pixel and Advanced Tools -> Google Analytics menus of the Store Master Admin Area.

Best Regards,
                Nick Green
                Technical Support Department.

Comment

Hi Nick,

It was a bot which copied a snippet from the thread, in this case it copied what Tom Alexander wrote on 19-08-2015, 06:36 AM. It was then waiting for a time and then going back to edit posts inserting spam links into them, which I have removed.

Comment

Working...
                  X