Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Display server-status through an iframe?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Display server-status through an iframe?

I'm not an expert on iframe, and I wonder if it would be possible to display the server-status table found at http://www.resellerspanel.com/status/www/ on my reseller homepage through an iframe withouth showing the top of the page?

Someone who knows iframe well should be able to answer this. I think it would be of great intrest to many of us (if now this is okay from RSP's side, but I'm quite sure it is).

Is this possible?

Originally posted by maxa
    I'm not an expert on iframe, and I wonder if it would be possible to display the server-status table found at http://www.resellerspanel.com/status/www/ on my reseller homepage through an iframe withouth showing the top of the page?

Someone who knows iframe well should be able to answer this. I think it would be of great intrest to many of us (if now this is okay from RSP's side, but I'm quite sure it is).

Is this possible?
    All that an iframe does is displays a page in another.

I don't think it would be possible to remove the top section.

However, I think it is a good idea for RSP to provide such a thing in their templates

Comment

Ajay, that is a good idea!

Comment

Originally posted by Ajay
        All that an iframe does is displays a page in another.

I don't think it would be possible to remove the top section.
        I don't mean "remove" - I mean to descide the size of the iframe "window" with kind of a fixed scroll to the part I want to display.

Originally posted by Ajay
        However, I think it is a good idea for RSP to provide such a thing in their templates
        I have suggested this before.

Comment

I got a suggestion on another forum to use scrollTo(x,y), but that's JavaScript, if I'm right, and I don't know JavaScript...

Is there someone who has an idea how to implemet this with JS? Maybe in a popup window?

Comment

Working...
          X