A new "resellers plugin"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A new "resellers plugin"

Does anyone here have the coding skills to work with me to write a new plug-in, but based on custom payment processing and ordering via the API?

I imagine something that has optional payment modules you can configure for different payment processors. Then connecting to the RSP API to order the services required. I would also like for prices to be cached locally so that if the API goes down ( Like the other night) the site doesn’t look like a mess.

clivejo, if I had what you are looking for, I would be honored to help you. hint, start hitting up resellers active in the forum around 2005 - 2008 some of those I know were using the api. Matter of fact hit up steathy "the steathy one" . He can probably help you out on that one. I bet at least he knows a reseller using the api.

Comment

I know how the API works, that’s not the problem. The problem is integrating a user interface (order form) and then communicate with payment processor.

Comment

just figured he could help you out.

Comment

You can always look on the WarriorForum.com or you can always use easyoutsource.com and find a lot of people in the Phillipines to do a plugin for you fairly cheaply

Comment

Working...
          X