Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opening Custom Menu Link (_blank)

Hello,

I have a feeling that I'm going to feel so stupid for not knowing this after I get an answer: With the standard WordPress Custom Menu Widget how do I force the links to open with the _blank target attribute? Thanks for any help offered. I tried a few things, but they didn't work.

Hmmm. I'm very new to Wordpress, and I don't use the widget you're asking about, so I unfortunately can't help you out on this one. Both Donerite or Clivejo can probably answer this question for you when they see it. They're both much more knowledgeable about Wordpress than I am. Sorry I can't be of any help, iads!

Comment

On the menu admin page click screen options at the top of the page. Check link target. This will enable open in new window selection when adding a link as menu item... also seo tip enable descriptions too..

Comment

Donerite that worked perfectly. Thanks!!! I knew that it would be right in front of my face....

Time to buy you a beer....
        Last edited by iads; 05-01-2014, 03:25 PM.

Comment

be sure to send it in one them shaving cream coolers off jurrasic park
          Last edited by doneritehosting; 05-01-2014, 03:28 AM.

Comment

I've been outed, I use those to send secret packages of beer to my friends!

Comment

Working...
            X