Problems with plugin or theme?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems with plugin or theme?

Im having problems with my reseller website its not displaying right, any one having the smae issu?
    infact everything looks all wrong in the reseller plugin pages i cant find all the pages and i had 24 comments that needed to be approved but there is no place any one can make comments on the pagesw so i dont get it.

It could be comment spam? Have you a URL so we can have a look?

Comment

How do they comment on pages that dosent allow comments? thats what puzzeling me.

Comment

Dbm,
        Have you set the API up in simple mode inside the reseller panel? Also have you entered your store name and api password in the reseller plugin and clicked save changes? This should fix the way your store looks.. If not you will need to file a support ticket from your reseller panel...

Comment

Yes, it looks like a problem with the RSP plugin.

Comment

Hello.

When you have the pages/posts name in snippets: "{{}}" it means the ResellersPanel plugin is neither not activated nor properly configured.

You can download our installation instructions to see how to setup the Plugin and customize your theme here:

Best Regards,
            Tom.

Comment

Great thanks i startet all over and installed wordpress-theme and plugin and that help, everything looks fine now.

Comment

Glad to see its fixed, looks good!

Comment

Great to hear that!

Your logo is super cool

Best Regards,
                  Tom.

Comment

Working...
                  X