RSP Plugin Update 1.5.2 to 1.5.3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RSP Plugin Update 1.5.2 to 1.5.3

Ok I just completed this update. Word of caution, I lost custom content on both of my reseller sites even though I had these pages checked "do not update" in the version 1.5.2 of the reseller plugin under pages. Other than that no problems with the update.

PS, More detailed info on what has changed with the plugin when you click "more details" than just the generic "minor bug fixes and backend optimization" would be greatly appreciated
    Last edited by doneritehosting; 04-04-2014, 02:04 AM.

I'd like to hear from RSP why it is of we check off "do not update" for all the pages of our website, then go to update, that all custom content gets wiped and theme pages checked "do not update" are updated anyway? If you ask me, that seems like a bit of a problem, and until it's fixed (or until I figure out what all my custom coding is and copy it somewhere I won't lose it), I think I'll stay with my current plugin version.

Comment

Hello.

I will talk with our Developers about the issue and get back to you with an update as soon as possible.

Best Regards,
      Tom.

Comment

Awesome Tom, Thanks. I was wondering where you were on this, lol. Let us know what the developers say!

Comment

Thanks Tom I sure appreciate it

Comment

So....its been a while, any update on this?

Comment

Hello.

Thank you for your patience guys.

Yes, I have receive an update from our Developers, however they have not detected any problem.

They have tested this dozens of times and every update went smooth, without destroying the custom pages.

They have advised me to make sure that you click on the Save button, after the tick on the page "Do not update".

Best Regards,
              Tom.

Comment

Ok Tom I will make sure of this but I have had these pages checked and saved since the option has been available in the rsp plugin (1.3.0. I think). That's many many updates ago. I'll post back on the next update with results. May be due to configuration conflicts with the other plugins I use.
                Last edited by doneritehosting; 25-04-2014, 10:14 PM. Reason: more detailed information

Comment

Ok, just upgraded from 1.5.3 to 1.5.4 with no lost custom content.... Had to re-mod some scripts but that is normal for the plugin upgrades. Smooth as silk this time Tom!
                  Last edited by doneritehosting; 27-04-2014, 01:06 PM. Reason: typo!

Comment

Working...
                  X