Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tom Alexander View Post
    Hello wjleong.

PHP 5.7 dev version or PHPNG (next generation) is for testing purposes for now.

As soon as it is supported by most applications (CMS like WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, Magento and etc) it will be rebuild with the Memcached and APC modules.

Do let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

Best Regards,
    Tom.
    Hi Tom,

I hope RSP can support memcached and APC to reduce my CPU usage.

I switched to 5.7 mainly is to save the CPU usage and increase the speed, but end up memcached is not working.

I googled and found actually can make it work, but not us, is web host operator, so I hope you can consider it.

Thank you.

Comment

Hello.

Of course we will support memcached and APC with PHP 5.7 when it is the common PHP version.

Please open a Ticket from your Hosting Account if you have performance issues with your website, surely we will be able to help you further.

Best Regards,
      Tom.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Alexander View Post
        Hello.

Of course we will support memcached and APC with PHP 5.7 when it is the common PHP version.

Please open a Ticket from your Hosting Account if you have performance issues with your website, surely we will be able to help you further.

Best Regards,
        Tom.

Performance issue is not really big matter, but I concern CPU usage more, cause I don't want go beyond the limit.

Comment

after testing on 5.4 (on memcached) and 5.7 on wordpress, surprisingly 5.4 using less CPU than 5.7. about 2% lesser...

Comment

Working...
          X