New Store Template And Wordpress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DrewID View Post
    Looks good but are there UK English versions of ALL the videos?

As no one has bothered to reply I wont bother to use it.

Comment

The videos tend to be in American English as this is the main market share. However, I asked in the past about doing a voice over of the videos and RSP seem happy to let this happen. I did try to do it myself, but an Irish accent just doesn’t sound right!

Comment

Well if RSP wont invest in the UK market then I'm not going to waste my time promoting them. Shame because my Web Dev business is about to take off.

Comment

Confused on that one...
          RSP is a UK based company... and has only recently made a move for a presence in the USA. I believe that the reason for that is because customers from the US were having problems paying internationally for services with bank cards...

Comment

Originally posted by DrewID View Post
            Well if RSP wont invest in the UK market then I'm not going to waste my time promoting them. Shame because my Web Dev business is about to take off.
            I dont understand how you come to that conclusion!! They have a UK Data Centre, which I for one am very pleased with. With the Wordpress templates you can edit them to be in British English and worded how you want. There are not many resellers who offer these features. Where do you expect RSP to draw the line? Videos in Chinese, German, African English?

Comment

Originally posted by clivejo View Post
              The videos tend to be in American English as this is the main market share. However, I asked in the past about doing a voice over of the videos and RSP seem happy to let this happen. I did try to do it myself, but an Irish accent just doesn’t sound right!
              But they would have sounded right for people in Ireland clivejo Thats cool that RSP will let clients do a voice over on the videos, going beyond national accents you can add as much or little technical details to the videos as you wish and cater to the technical level of people you wish to. The foundation is there if you wish to take advantage of it. There is a billing option or 2 I'd like to see added but other than that I'd say 99% of everything a reseller needs to start a business world wide out of the box is included in RSP's platform.... Hard to find that.

Comment

Working...
              X