Reseller Panel Plug in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reseller Panel Plug in

I would like to know the secret or why the reseller panel plugin won't work right on other wp themes besides the actual reseller panel wp themes. My main concern is the order form. I want to revamp my site with a new pure wp theme, but the order form won't work. I suspect its a Jquery conflict of some sort. But I don't know. I'm wondering if anyone has had a similar problem like this before?

If you have the RSP Plugin installed and configured the order form should work by using the shortcode inserted into the page. Is this how you are doing it?

Comment

Yes, I have the plugin enabled with shortcode. But I'm not using an Resellerspanel wp theme.

Comment

I'm still baffled? I have tried everything. The only thing that seems to be a problem are the tabs. They wont show any info as to the plans nor will they switch when you click on a tab to see other service plans. Also the domain check won't work.

Comment

The themes have a lot of JS and CSS to make the content appear correctly. The order form can be styled according to your current theme (colours etc). As far as I know the domain checker uses a lot of JS and CSS to "pop up" a window with alternative TLD's and the ability to register multiple domain names. If you are missing this JS code or the CSS, it wont work.

Comment

The order form looks fine style and color wise. I can always fix that. Its just the tabs won't show or switch to the plan info or the prices on the side. You can take a look at it clivejo,if you'd like. Here is the example on my production server. http://psrv.nuvodigital.com/nd/order-form/ I've tried adding various fuctions from an actual rsp wp theme an incorporate into the new wp theme but no luck. The reason I elected to use the current wp theme (a non rsp wp theme) is because it incorporates various functionalities that would reduce my content updating time in half; since I don't have a lot of time to tinker with html and css(I retied from web designing after 15+ yrs). I just don't like to reinvent the wheel. I'm just really stumped since in principle the rsp plugin's order form is in fact an incorporated iframe version similar to the remote form rsp version. The remote form works fine, if I hardcode it into the page, but I don't like it because I can't add any jquery code to hide or add elements to the page.

Comment

Well, it seems I came up with a great work around that lets me edit my website content with total freedom while keeping the integrity of a working order form called via shortcode. And as a bonus I have a complete skeleton of a rsp wp theme that I striped down. I wanted an easier solution but I guess you can never retire. Back to the drawing board I go.

Comment

I have just been to your test site and once I allowed the JS to run on the page, the tabs and domain checker worked fine for me. Are you sure your browser isnt blocking the JS from running?

I'm not a fan of the order form myself, its not customizable enough for me!! Ideally, I would like to see a RSP plugin which uses the API rather than the remote order form.

Comment

Works fine on this end too....

Comment

Yeah, what you saw was the result of my work around already in place. All is well now. I just had to get down and dirty...which is what I didn't want to do. But at times you just gotta do what ya gotta do! Thanks guys for reviewing it!

Comment

Working...
                    X