Wordpress:Plugin Error (Need Help)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wordpress:Plugin Error (Need Help)

I'm trying to get the wordpress plugin to work with my store. After I enable the plugin and theme, I get this at the top of the Wordpress admin panel:

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: open(/tmp/sess_30087a70d829de76e14fb30fbab0484d, O_RDWR) failed: Permission denied (13) in /home/www/epic-winning.com/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/resellerspanel/resellerspanel.php on line 13

Have already tried changing permissions, no luck so far.

The new version will be introduced later on today (the old one you are trying to install at the moment is discontinued and will not work).

Comment

Cool thanks

Comment

New themes and plugin available from your Reseller Panel

Tools > Wordpress Themes

Exciting

Comment

Still having problems

Well I added the new plugin and theme. The API is still not connecting. I followed the guide to the letter. Still getting errors. The site is hosted with you through my store. Is there ports I have to open in the CP? I dont understand what the problem is.

Warning: array_key_exists() [function.array-key-exists]: The second argument should be either an array or an object in /home/www/epic-winning.com/wp-content/plugins/resellerspanel/resellerspanel.php on line 782

Warning: array_key_exists() [function.array-key-exists]: The second argument should be either an array or an object in /home/www/epic-winning.com/wp-content/plugins/resellerspanel/resellerspanel.php on line 791

Warning: array_key_exists() [function.array-key-exists]: The second argument should be either an array or an object in /home/www/epic-winning.com/wp-content/plugins/resellerspanel/resellerspanel.php on line 800

Warning: array_key_exists() [function.array-key-exists]: The second argument should be either an array or an object in /home/www/epic-winning.com/wp-content/plugins/resellerspanel/resellerspanel.php on line 809

Warning: array_key_exists() [function.array-key-exists]: The second argument should be either an array or an object in /home/www/epic-winning.com/wp-content/plugins/resellerspanel/resellerspanel.php on line 818

Comment

Hello.

The problem seems to be with your WordPress configuration.

I can see that you have already opened a Support Ticket, so please keep the conversation in this Ticket.

Best Regards,
            Tom

Comment

Also check and disable the outgoing connections filter through the Advanced settings of your control panel, if this has not been resolved yet.

Comment

Working...
              X