Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Reseller Hosting WordPress Themes Are Available

Ladies and Gentlemen, Dear Resellers,

I am extremely pleased to inform you, without further ado, that the Wordpress Thems and plugin are available and fully functional!

Please check the latest blog post for further information:

Free WordPress reseller hosting themes are available for download. Learn how to use them and create a custom site.

Does this mean they are now out of beta?

Comment

Indeed they are however if you have custom content and want to use the newest version of the plugin, as I know you probably do please back it up first as it will probably be overwritten. Good hunting to you all

Comment

I am looking a new theme for my blog ******.wordpress.com, Kindly let me know about the prices also wants to know hosting package for my blog.
        Last edited by yav0r; 17-04-2013, 12:03 PM. Reason: spam

Comment

You can find a lot of free templates here: http://www.themza.com/wordpress/

As for the hosting packages if it is only one website you are looking to host you can start off low with the starter plan.
          You can see all our shared hosting solutions here:
          Sell cloud web hosting packages at low prices under your own brand with our reseller program. Get any of the plans for your own sites at a wholesale price.

Comment

I’ve seriously considered banning this user, he/she has got a webhost as his homepage and now is spamming the board with a 'blog' promoting the services of the same webhost!

Also posted on the same post with generic rubbish regarding SEO! Yan, can you remove homepages?

Comment

Working...
            X