X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• clivejo
    replied
    Originally posted by ec4web View Post
    I was able to remove the tab in /plugins/resellerspanel/templates/plans_tabs.php
    Its a quick and dirty hack, but its works! Just be aware that the next upgrade to the plug-in will undo all your work

Leave a comment:

• ec4web
    replied
    Actually both "Semi Dedicated 1" and "Semi Dedicated 2" were disabled in Resellers Panel. And no product shows in the Semi-Dedicated Plans tab on the website. But it still keeps the empty tab so I have to manually remove the code in plans_tabs.php.

Leave a comment:

• clivejo
    replied
    There is a check in that PHP code which checked against your store settings.

<?php if(array_key_exists($dc_key, $GLOBALS['rp_info']['datacenters']['semidedicated'])){ ?>
    <div id="semi_dedicated_content" class="tab-content">
    [dc_plans dc="<?php echo $dc;?>" type="semi_dedicated"]
    [rp_plans_short type="semi_dedicated_compare" plans="" best=""]
    [/dc_plans]
    </div>
    <?php }?>
    Have you tried disabling them in your Resellers Panel?

If you log into your panel as a reseller Go to My Offers > Semi-Dedicated offers. In the list click on the little light bulb and little shopping basket to de-activate that option so they are greyed out. Make sure you do each one in the list.

Then in your Wordpress store go to the plug in connection page and click "delete cache and refresh account info" that should prevent them from being displayed as your store is set to no longer offer those products/services.

Leave a comment:

• ec4web
    replied
    Thanks again for pointing me in the right direction.

I was able to remove the tab in /plugins/resellerspanel/templates/plans_tabs.php

Resellerspanel plugin is excellent!

Leave a comment:

• ec4web
    replied
    Thanks clivejo.

If you look at this page:
    Have your website in our first-rate USA Data Center. Get a hosting plan, VPS, dedicated server or a semi-dedicated server at a discount price.

It shows Shared Hosting, OpenVZ VPS, Semi-Dedicated Plans and Dedicated Servers in the tab.

Can I remove the "Semi-Dedicated Plans" from the tab?

Leave a comment:

• ec4web
    started a topic Resellerspanel plugin for Wordpress

Resellerspanel plugin for Wordpress

The page [rp_plans_tabs dc="steadfast"] in Wordpress displays all 4 plans.

Is it possible to exclude a plan from showing up in the tab?

Is there a document for ResellersPanel plugin parameters? ie. rp_plans, rp_order_form, domain_search_box

The Resellers-Panel help in Wordpress doesn't give too much information.
Working...
X