Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• clivejo
    replied
    I mean the small 'hacks' of the template themes. For example I change the support number to my own number. I also change the contact form to default to UK and have neighbouring countries at the top of the list.

Leave a comment:

• doneritehosting
    replied
    Thats all built into the plugin now clivejo you can pick and choose what pages to update.

Leave a comment:

• clivejo
    replied
    Yeah, I have lost all my customizations. I did know I would probably lose them and expected to have to re-do it.

Does anyone know how I could override or extend parts of the plugin? Id like to keep certain parts intact, even after plugin upgrading. For example the contact form defaulting to the UK etc

Leave a comment:

• doneritehosting
    replied
    Originally posted by clivejo View Post
    Today RSP released the latest version of the RSP WordPress plugin, which should now work with new WP 3.5. See the news page here - http://blog.resellerspanel.com/lates...n-updated.html

I am currently updating my WP install and was wondering has anyone else completed the procedure and how things went?
    Hey Clivejo
    Sorry I havent gotten back to your pm been sorta tied up. I upgraded immediately and everything went smooth as silk. Everything is pretty much resolved that I know of except for a couple of issues. If you have customized your pages you are going to lose them. Other than that lovin on it for sure.

Leave a comment:

• clivejo
    started a topic WP RSP Plugin 1.1.5 => 1.2.0

WP RSP Plugin 1.1.5 => 1.2.0

Today RSP released the latest version of the RSP WordPress plugin, which should now work with new WP 3.5. See the news page here - http://blog.resellerspanel.com/lates...n-updated.html

I am currently updating my WP install and was wondering has anyone else completed the procedure and how things went?
Working...
X