WordPress Hosting Themes & Plugin Updated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WordPress Hosting Themes & Plugin Updated

Today we finally finished the first official update to our WordPress Hosting Themes and the ResellersPanel plugin. We have added lots of new pages, there are few major backed updates and there is full WordPress 3.5 compatibility.

The updated plugin is available for download from the Reseller Control Panel. Existing users can update the plugin directly from their WordPRess installations.

NOTE: If you have made any changes to the existing pages, make sure that you save those changes. The nature of the update requires our plugin to overwrite all pages with their default versions. Any unsaved changes will be lost. This issue will be fixed with all future updates.

We are also in the process of completing work on lots of new themes, which will be added within the following months. You can keep an eye on our blog, our Facebook and Twitter pages and our dedicated website: reseller-hosting-themes.com for updates.

That aside, we have in the final stages of the development of a new theme, which will be made available by the end of the week. We are also working on several other themes, which will be made available in the following weeks. To stay up to date, you can monitor our blog, our Facebook and Twitter pages and our dedicated website: reseller-hosting-themes.com.

Here is the full changelog:

new WHOIS Privacy page
    new 404 error page
    new Dedicated Hosting in US page
    new Videos page
    new Articles page
    breadcrumbs added to all themes
    re-worked footer
    search-as-you-type domain search added
    “don’t update pages with modified content” checkbox
    support for WordPress 3.5

Hi Peter,

I upgraded the plug-in and themes last night and ran into some trouble :/

I had to re-install WP and then added the plugin and themes, but the breadcrumbs appear to be broken. Has the download changed in the last 24hr?

Comment

Branded demo account

Hi,

Great stuff! I just wish that the links the CP demo should be to the branded CP, i.e. http://[storename].demo.duoser***.com/?auto_login=true

Shouldn't be too hard to fix and makes good for branding.

Keep up the good work!

Edit: Now I saw the tag [rp_store_info key='demo'], but it does not render the above link. Is it maybe because I have not activated API yet? If so, please excuse my bad.
      Last edited by maxa; 05-01-2013, 08:30 PM.

Comment

I think its because you havent enabled the API link. My install integrates quite nicely.

Comment

Originally posted by clivejo View Post
          I think its because you havent enabled the API link. My install integrates quite nicely.
          Ok, thanks for the info. I want to finish my site before I move it to the correct domain and activate the api.

Comment

I have now activated the API and Support confirmed that API works, but still the [rp_store_info key='demo'] shortcode does not render the branded demo link. Neither does the demo link that is rendered by the plugin such as the one that shows together with some of the domain search forms.

Is this really working for you guys?

Just to ensure you grasped what I'm asking for. I don't want the

I want the
            http://[resellerid].demo.duos****rs....uto_login=true

Comment

oh sorry, I did misunderstand you!!

I'm not sure to be honest. I have the Private DNS cluster enabled on my store. This allows me to access the demo via demo.myresellerstore.com

It also brands it with my logo and shows the mail / dns servers as myresellerstore.com.

I'm not sure how to do it otherwise

Comment

I checked it with Support. They say the link should not be the branded one. It would have been easy to put it in there though. Hope RSP adds it to the wishlist.

Comment

Strange

Are we talking about the same thing here? I hope Mr Doneritehosting doesn’t mind me using his site as an example.

If you click on "web hosting control panel demo".

This links you to his demo control panel, branded with his logo and with all this stores details ie his plan names, links back to his store etc

Comment

Strange

Are we talking about the same thing here? I hope Mr Doneritehosting doesn’t mind me using his site as an example.

If you click on "web hosting control panel demo".

This links you to his demo control panel, branded with his logo and with all this stores details ie his plan names, links back to his store etc
                    But isn't that because he has DNS cluster? Seems so to me.

Comment

Code:
                      http://doneritehosting.demo.**********.com/login/
                      Its still branded via duo servers too!

If you have access to your DNS you could add a CNAME record

Code:
                      demo.yourstore.com ==> yourstore.demo.**********.com

Comment

Working...
                      X