Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are there more WP themes available from WITHIN our reseller CP?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why are there more WP themes available from WITHIN our reseller CP?

I noticed on the main RSP site they show 6 available WP themes. They say "see more" on our dedicated site. The dedicated site has the same 6. Inside our RPS control panel, there are I believe 24 available. Do these include perhaps older/legacy templates that don't have all the functionality? We're re-evaluating our current (New Aurora) template, but want to make sure we don't accidently put ourselves in a box.

-thanks.

Hello,

The six themes that you see on http://reseller-hosting-themes.com/wordpress/ are the bottom six themes that you can see in the control panel: https://cp.resellerspanel.com/tools/wordpress-themes/

While new WP themes were being added, we focused on the Store Master theme and on a number of other projects, so the WP themes site has not been updated for some time. We will update it soon, but as you have noticed, all themes are available in the control panel.

Business Satellite, New Aurora, Next Level and New Evolution were the first themes, while the other ones were released later. In terms of functionality they are the same though, so if you use New Aurora, you are not missing new features.

Best Regards,
    Tim Smith

Comment

Thank you so much Tim... that tells me we really can't go wrong with any!

Comment

Originally posted by timsmith View Post
        Hello,

While new WP themes were being added, we focused on the Store Master theme and on a number of other projects, so the WP themes site has not been updated for some time. We will update it soon, but as you have noticed, all themes are available in the control panel.

Best Regards,
        Tim Smith

Tim,

Will any future updates of the WP themes include a 'Responsive' feature?

Comment

Originally posted by index.html View Post

Tim,

Will any future updates of the WP themes include a 'Responsive' feature?

ya, that's becoming sort of an expected standard.

Comment

Hello,

There are plans to redo at least a few of the themes and make them responsive, but I am afraid there is no ETA when this will happen.

Best Regards,
            Tim Smith

Comment

Thanks Tim!

Comment

Working...
              X