Displaying prices inclusive of VAT on a WP Template

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Displaying prices inclusive of VAT on a WP Template

Does anyone know, or can point me in the right direction of how to automatically add on VAT on all prices displayed via the RSP plug-in and templates?

I’ve tried adding on the VAT to my retail prices and it then displays the correct price inclusive of VAT on the WP website, but then I use the RSP order form it adds on more VAT !!

Originally posted by clivejo View Post
    Does anyone know, or can point me in the right direction of how to automatically add on VAT on all prices displayed via the RSP plug-in and templates?

I’ve tried adding on the VAT to my retail prices and it then displays the correct price inclusive of VAT on the WP website, but then I use the RSP order form it adds on more VAT !!
    what if you keep the old price on your theme, and mention that xx % VAT will be charged, so that when your clients can notice that ?

Comment

Everything here has VAT included. Only traders and wholesalers list ex VAT prices. If a company I was ordering from waited to the last moment to tell me VAT was included I personally would shop else where, its seen as being sneaky and underhanded.

Comment

The only thing I can think of clive is to on each page you can order from is to take the time to figure the vat per plan, domain, product and place the bottom line yourself stratigicaly on each page.. lot of work I know.. but worth it in the long run I'm sure.

Comment

Working...
        X