Can't Receive Any Message

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't Receive Any Message

I just bought a hosting in <URL removed> for my wordpress site. I have a little problem on my contact form. I installed the plugin Contact 7 in https://wordpress.org/ but I can not receive any message to my email via the plugin. Could you help me? Thanks.
    Last edited by clivejo; 13-08-2015, 11:29 AM.

Hello,

I have noticed that domain is not using our mail service which is why if you have configured your contact form with PHP mail() it is not working.

PHP mail() scripts will work on our hosting environment only if either the sender or the recipient in the script is an email account managed with us.

You should either configure your contact form with SMTP authentication or manage the emails of the domain with us.

If you have any further questions you can always open a support ticket from your hosting control panel. Our support team is there for you 24/7.

Best Regards,
    Cvetan Ivanov

Last edited by clivejo; 13-08-2015, 11:29 AM.

Comment

The domain quoted does not appear to be on the RSP network nor is it hosted with RSP. But as the subject of the question is valid and useful for other resellers, I will just edit the spammers URL out and ban it from posting further spam.

Comment

Originally posted by clivejo View Post
        ...and ban it...
        Spam Annihilator™™

Comment

Maybe I should change my name by deed poll! The name is Annihilator, Spam Annihilator

Comment

Working...
          X