Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone has made a boo boo

Hey Yav,
    In the new evolution theme someone made a boo boo. The chat support button when it is red (offline) still says chat is online in the button text. Thought I would give a heads up.

When you fix it, remember to share the code on the forum

Comment

Not a code edit clivejo,

You have to edit livechat_offline.png under wpcontent/themes/yourtheme/images

yourtheme being the name of the wordpress template you have chosen. Simple fix but just wanted yav to give a heads up to it.

Now to catch chat offline to see if it works as it should or if there is another copy of the file I am missing....
      Last edited by doneritehosting; 31-03-2013, 01:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by doneritehosting View Post
        Not a code edit clivejo,

You have to edit livechat_offline.png under wpcontent/themes/yourtheme/images

yourtheme being the name of the wordpress template you have chosen. Simple fix but just wanted yav to give a heads up to it.

Now to catch chat offline to see if it works as it should or if there is another copy of the file I am missing....
        The image edit worked.. But pretty sure it will be replaced with plugin updates until fixed.. Best thing I can think of is keeping a renamed backup file on the server or keep a local copy to upload and replace the file..

Cheers

Comment

Should be fixed by the end of the day, you would probably need to re-download the template though (not quite sure yet).

Comment

LOL, I'll wait for the next template / plugin update for all that, the one I fixed will work till then.. Thanks for getting it fixed Yan

Comment

Yan's the man

I’m a poet and I didn’t know it!

Comment

Originally posted by clivejo View Post
                Yan's the man

I’m a poet and I didn’t know it!
                You make a rhyme every time!

Comment

Originally posted by vlasi47gr View Post
                  You make a rhyme every time!
                  and with every verse it gets worse