No announcement yet.

Problem after latest update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can you please remove the username and password from the RSP plugin then enter them again clear the cache and see what happens. I am trying to recreate this on several levels and I can't really (i am using wordfence but I guess that plugin is not the root of all evil in this case).

Comment

I did that Yan, but still no luck....

Comment

This is what I get. The buttons are not working, and the images don't show...

Dutchy
        Attached Files

Comment

If you clean the cache of the RSP plugin and reconnect it it will work. Thats what helped for me.

Comment

Okay StrasserC, I did all these. But no luck whatsoever. Now I cannot reach my website. I get the message érror' when trying. I cannot log in no more.
            What's happening?

Dutchy

Comment

Originally posted by dutchy View Post
              Okay StrasserC, I did all these. But no luck whatsoever. Now I cannot reach my website. I get the message érror' when trying. I cannot log in no more.
              What's happening?

Dutchy
              Please detail exactly what you did dutchy. I am assuming that you cannot login to the Wp admin panel and that is not good. Can you see the admin login page? If you are on shared hosting the quickest resolution to this may be to ask RSP to restore the previous day's site backup for you.

Comment

All of you who are having troubles with your RSP plugin and theme, please open a support ticket and ask for Yan Ashton to specifically review your case, include your wordpress login URL's and admin username/pass.

I would rather have it in a ticket than on a PM for security reasons.

I will debug the problems with our devs to see whats going on.

Comment

Originally posted by yav0r View Post
                  All of you who are having troubles with your RSP plugin and theme, please open a support ticket and ask for Yan Ashton to specifically review your case, include your wordpress login URL's and admin username/pass.

Ok Yan, I'm game, just make sure I can roll back to 1.30

Already had a ticket open, Ticket 1319139: Wordpress plugin 1.4.0 update, have requested this ticket referred to you and my present configuration is 1.3.0 awaiting you to upgrade it to 1.4.0 yourself. Every plugin causing me problems is active.

Comment

Good morning Yan,

can you please take a look at ticket: 1321068?

The links on the order form don't work, images don't show up, and I'm getting only 404 errors.

Thanks,

Dutchy

Comment

Check the ticket again Duchy you haven't provided me any details...

Comment

Check the ticket again Duchy you haven't provided me any details...
                        Hello Yan,

I did provide all the info. admin name, password, and url. No problem, I will send it again.

Many thanks Yan,

Dutchy

Comment

Hello,

The plugin Better WP Security has messed everything up... and frankly you have messed up everything via the Plugin. Folders and files important files such as the .htaccess file and the wp-config.php file were not writable to when you updated the plugin of resellerspanel it could not write all the files it needed that is why you are now missing files. Files such as the order form page as well as any others.

There is no way of repairing this but starting from scratch. I would not advise you to use Better WP security anymore as clearly you are not aware what it does or how to manage it. You should better install WordFence its more simple to use and does the same job basically.

If you have any custom pages I would advise you to save the content first before deleting everything.

This is not a case of plugin incompatibility but a case of plugin settings which users use without having an idea what will happen when they activate such settings.

Best Regards,
                          Yan Ashton

Comment

Okay Yan,

thanks for the info! I didn't realize that. No problem. will start from scratch!!!

Regards,

Dutchy

Comment

Good evening Yan,

I did a fresh install of wordpress, theme, and reseller plugin. But I keep getting 404 errors on the links.
                              No other plugin is installed yet, outgoing connections are not active. Reconnecting doesn't help either.

What did I do wrong this time?

Regards,

Dutchy

Comment

Hey Dutchy I just saw this, sorry.

Do I have your permission to do some havoc in there?
                                I see its fresh new so nothing uploaded from your end yet ?

If so I would like to go ahead and take a look probably reinstall it so I can reproduce the error if I can.

PM me or just answer here.

Comment

Working...
                                X