X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• doneritehosting
    replied
    Originally posted by dutchy View Post
    Okay StrasserC, I did all these. But no luck whatsoever. Now I cannot reach my website. I get the message érror' when trying. I cannot log in no more.
    What's happening?

Dutchy
    Please detail exactly what you did dutchy. I am assuming that you cannot login to the Wp admin panel and that is not good. Can you see the admin login page? If you are on shared hosting the quickest resolution to this may be to ask RSP to restore the previous day's site backup for you.

Leave a comment:

• dutchy
    replied
    Okay StrasserC, I did all these. But no luck whatsoever. Now I cannot reach my website. I get the message érror' when trying. I cannot log in no more.
    What's happening?

Dutchy

Leave a comment:

• StrasserC
    replied
    If you clean the cache of the RSP plugin and reconnect it it will work. Thats what helped for me.

Leave a comment:

• dutchy
    replied
    This is what I get. The buttons are not working, and the images don't show...

Dutchy
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• dutchy
    replied
    I did that Yan, but still no luck....

Leave a comment:

• yav0r
    replied
    Can you please remove the username and password from the RSP plugin then enter them again clear the cache and see what happens. I am trying to recreate this on several levels and I can't really (i am using wordfence but I guess that plugin is not the root of all evil in this case).

Leave a comment:

• dutchy
    replied
    Originally posted by doneritehosting View Post
    Thanks Yan,
    I also tried wordfence upon recommendation and when you click an order button you are not taken to the order form, the current page just refreshes. I do not know if this will make a difference but this is not a fresh installation. Its an upgrade from the last new evolution template / plugin with quite a few pages checked do not update due to custom content.

Thanks again Yan
    Well, I'm not using wordfence, but I have the same problems. Orderform is not working, images are not showing.
    I'm using the updated template(New Evelution), en the new plugin....

Dutchy

Leave a comment:

• doneritehosting
    replied
    i have already rolled back to 130 and all plugins on my end are working again. has to be something to do with upgrading. i have alot of pages checked do not update due to custom content. can these templates be run on a subdomain? if so i will set up a test site and try a fresh install. Yan these pludins i mentioned i disabled everything except the reseller plugin and the plugin in question one by one. same results.

Leave a comment:

• yav0r
    replied
    I did brother, nothing out of the ordinary goes to the signup page, I fill in the details and go to the payment page.

Perhaps check wordfence's settings something is set there, I have 5 different installations for testing purposes all with wordfence none of them has any troubles with the order page or any other page in that matter.

Leave a comment:

• doneritehosting
    replied
    yan

did you press a plan order button with wordfence active? the page just refreshed on my installation and would not send you to order page

Leave a comment:

• yav0r
    replied
    Wordfence is working fine with 1.4 plugin, I updated it on Friday and had no problems whatsoever. I will test the other two plugins when I get the chance.

Leave a comment:

• doneritehosting
    replied
    Ok for anyone who has upgraded to the new wp templates and 1.4.0 of the reseller plugin, you can roll back to version 1.3.0 of the reseller plugin without loss of custom pages.

1 - deactivate version 1.4.0 from wordpress plugins => installed plugins
    2 - log into your hosting control panel go to filemanger => wp-content => plugins
    3 - rename the existing resellerpanel folder to a different foldername so you can fall back on it if anything goes wrong.
    4 - upload the 1.3.0 resellerpanel plugin to your wp-content => plugins folder
    5 - Extract version 1.3.0 in the wordpress plugin folder
    6 - activate the 1.3.0 resellerpanel plugin from wordpress and you are good to go. All of the plugins listed in this thread should also work again.

I have seen no need (yet) to roll back to a previous WP template the 1.3.0 resellerspanel plugin seems to work fine with the updated one I am using.

If you do not have a copy of the 1.3.0 plugin PM me and I will setup a download link for you.

**DISCLAIMER**
    I do not know if this is the proper way to roll back to a previous version of the plugin however it worked for me. If you choose to try this you do so at your own risk, do a full site / database backup first.

Cheers..
    Last edited by doneritehosting; 12-05-2013, 07:24 PM.

Leave a comment:

• doneritehosting
    replied
    Amen Index,
    I've got a copy of 1.3.0 but I do not know if I can roll back with the addition of the extra order pages and such without problems. At least I can take orders right now.. I hope
    Last edited by doneritehosting; 11-05-2013, 12:40 AM.

Leave a comment:

• index.html
    replied
    I think RSP should really test their plugin before releasing updates, against some of the other popular and widely used wp plugins that many of us wp resellers use - like Wordfence and Yoast SEO. They are important plugins for security and SEO and put me off upgrading the RSP plugin if I have to disable them.

Just my 2 cents worth guys.

Leave a comment:

• doneritehosting
    replied
    I sure hate to keep adding to this list but Wordpress SEO by yoast is no longer functional after the 1.4.0 plugin update as well.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X