X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• doneritehosting
    replied
    Thanks Yan,
    I also tried wordfence upon recommendation and when you click an order button you are not taken to the order form, the current page just refreshes. I do not know if this will make a difference but this is not a fresh installation. Its an upgrade from the last new evolution template / plugin with quite a few pages checked do not update due to custom content.

Thanks again Yan

Leave a comment:

• yav0r
    replied
    Sure thing mate, I will give it a test on couple of fresh installations see if it brakes on my end as well and I will escalate it accordingly.

I will give you the heads up later on today.

Leave a comment:

• doneritehosting
    replied
    Following up on this thread...

The Resellers plugin 1.4.0 has broken wordpress stats in jetpack (at least in my upgrade). Disable the resellers plugin, wp stats work in jetpack, enable the rsp plugin stats do not work. Its not the new evolution theme update, wp stats works fine with the theme with the plugin disabled. Yan if you read this could you forward this problem to development? Jetpack is a handy plugin.

Leave a comment:

• doneritehosting
    replied
    Glad you got it fixed Strasser, Only problem I seem to be having is wordpress stats in jetpack do not seem to be working right. Shows the graph in the status bar when viewing my site and I'm showing visitor activity but when I try to view the stats from the admin page all I get is a W with the activity circle.. not sure if its from the update or issues with wordpress.com yet.

Well take that back search pages are still not paginated yet. Sad new evolution has a nice looking search widget
    Last edited by doneritehosting; 08-05-2013, 11:05 PM.

Leave a comment:

• StrasserC
    replied
    Ok, I have managed to fix the problem on my own. For everyone who faces the same issues here is what I have done: I simply reconnected to the RP API within the plugin by re-entering the data. It seems like there was some data not fetched properly during the update. With a reconnect it will load the data again and this times it was correct. Now all is working as it should

Leave a comment:

• StrasserC
    started a topic Problem after latest update

Problem after latest update

Hey guys,

I have just updated to the latest version of the WP plugin and template and deleted my cache after this. Still there is some bug which seems not to be my mistake.

On several places I only see the template variables and not the actual text. I noticed this at the following spots:

- Site titles
    - Buttons
    - Breadcrumbs

Here are screenshots:

EDIT:
    Another bug: None of the new order forms is working. Tabs are not clickable.

Any solution?
Working...
X