Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem after latest update

Hey guys,

I have just updated to the latest version of the WP plugin and template and deleted my cache after this. Still there is some bug which seems not to be my mistake.

On several places I only see the template variables and not the actual text. I noticed this at the following spots:

- Site titles
    - Buttons
    - Breadcrumbs

Here are screenshots:

EDIT:
    Another bug: None of the new order forms is working. Tabs are not clickable.

Any solution?

Ok, I have managed to fix the problem on my own. For everyone who faces the same issues here is what I have done: I simply reconnected to the RP API within the plugin by re-entering the data. It seems like there was some data not fetched properly during the update. With a reconnect it will load the data again and this times it was correct. Now all is working as it should

Comment

Glad you got it fixed Strasser, Only problem I seem to be having is wordpress stats in jetpack do not seem to be working right. Shows the graph in the status bar when viewing my site and I'm showing visitor activity but when I try to view the stats from the admin page all I get is a W with the activity circle.. not sure if its from the update or issues with wordpress.com yet.

Well take that back search pages are still not paginated yet. Sad new evolution has a nice looking search widget
      Last edited by doneritehosting; 08-05-2013, 11:05 PM.

Comment

Following up on this thread...

The Resellers plugin 1.4.0 has broken wordpress stats in jetpack (at least in my upgrade). Disable the resellers plugin, wp stats work in jetpack, enable the rsp plugin stats do not work. Its not the new evolution theme update, wp stats works fine with the theme with the plugin disabled. Yan if you read this could you forward this problem to development? Jetpack is a handy plugin.

Comment

Sure thing mate, I will give it a test on couple of fresh installations see if it brakes on my end as well and I will escalate it accordingly.

I will give you the heads up later on today.

Comment

Thanks Yan,
            I also tried wordfence upon recommendation and when you click an order button you are not taken to the order form, the current page just refreshes. I do not know if this will make a difference but this is not a fresh installation. Its an upgrade from the last new evolution template / plugin with quite a few pages checked do not update due to custom content.

Thanks again Yan

Comment

I sure hate to keep adding to this list but Wordpress SEO by yoast is no longer functional after the 1.4.0 plugin update as well.

Comment

I think RSP should really test their plugin before releasing updates, against some of the other popular and widely used wp plugins that many of us wp resellers use - like Wordfence and Yoast SEO. They are important plugins for security and SEO and put me off upgrading the RSP plugin if I have to disable them.

Just my 2 cents worth guys.

Comment

Amen Index,
                  I've got a copy of 1.3.0 but I do not know if I can roll back with the addition of the extra order pages and such without problems. At least I can take orders right now.. I hope
                  Last edited by doneritehosting; 11-05-2013, 12:40 AM.

Comment

Ok for anyone who has upgraded to the new wp templates and 1.4.0 of the reseller plugin, you can roll back to version 1.3.0 of the reseller plugin without loss of custom pages.

1 - deactivate version 1.4.0 from wordpress plugins => installed plugins
                    2 - log into your hosting control panel go to filemanger => wp-content => plugins
                    3 - rename the existing resellerpanel folder to a different foldername so you can fall back on it if anything goes wrong.
                    4 - upload the 1.3.0 resellerpanel plugin to your wp-content => plugins folder
                    5 - Extract version 1.3.0 in the wordpress plugin folder
                    6 - activate the 1.3.0 resellerpanel plugin from wordpress and you are good to go. All of the plugins listed in this thread should also work again.

I have seen no need (yet) to roll back to a previous WP template the 1.3.0 resellerspanel plugin seems to work fine with the updated one I am using.

If you do not have a copy of the 1.3.0 plugin PM me and I will setup a download link for you.

**DISCLAIMER**
                    I do not know if this is the proper way to roll back to a previous version of the plugin however it worked for me. If you choose to try this you do so at your own risk, do a full site / database backup first.

Cheers..
                    Last edited by doneritehosting; 12-05-2013, 07:24 PM.

Comment

Wordfence is working fine with 1.4 plugin, I updated it on Friday and had no problems whatsoever. I will test the other two plugins when I get the chance.

Comment

yan

did you press a plan order button with wordfence active? the page just refreshed on my installation and would not send you to order page

Comment

I did brother, nothing out of the ordinary goes to the signup page, I fill in the details and go to the payment page.

Perhaps check wordfence's settings something is set there, I have 5 different installations for testing purposes all with wordfence none of them has any troubles with the order page or any other page in that matter.

Comment

i have already rolled back to 130 and all plugins on my end are working again. has to be something to do with upgrading. i have alot of pages checked do not update due to custom content. can these templates be run on a subdomain? if so i will set up a test site and try a fresh install. Yan these pludins i mentioned i disabled everything except the reseller plugin and the plugin in question one by one. same results.

Comment

Originally posted by doneritehosting View Post
                              Thanks Yan,
                              I also tried wordfence upon recommendation and when you click an order button you are not taken to the order form, the current page just refreshes. I do not know if this will make a difference but this is not a fresh installation. Its an upgrade from the last new evolution template / plugin with quite a few pages checked do not update due to custom content.

Thanks again Yan
                              Well, I'm not using wordfence, but I have the same problems. Orderform is not working, images are not showing.
                              I'm using the updated template(New Evelution), en the new plugin....

Dutchy

Comment

Working...
                              X