Free WordPress Hosting with Each DNS Cluster Package

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free WordPress Hosting with Each DNS Cluster Package

Over the last months, we have seen a huge interest in our WordPress hosting themes. Each day there are hundreds of downloads and we have also noticed a massive spike in new signups, which can be attributed namely to them. This is why we’ve decided to offer a free WordPress hosting account with each of our DNS Cluster packages.

The prices for our DNS Cluster packages will remain the same, which means that you can get a fully customizable WordPress-powered reseller hosting store, a domain name, as well as all the perks of a DNS Cluster for as low as $29/year.

This offer is available not only for new DNS Cluster users, but for existing ones as well. If you already have a DNS Cluster and you want to make it work with one of our WordPress themes, go to our Reseller Control Panel and choose WordPress from the My Store drop-down menu. In there, choose the domain for which a DNS Cluster has been enabled, select the theme you want to use and click the Set Template button – our system will do the rest.

Source : http://www.facebook.com/resellerspanel
    Not sure if this would be useful to some folk on the forum, but worth a mention and good idea RSP!

That was posted in http://blog.resellerspanel.com/ as well as a newsletter was sent out but I it can't do any harm here either

Comment

There was an ulterior motive! I was actually curious to hear if anyone was using it!!

I'm assuming there are limits to the hosting packing? Like space? What plugin's are installed? What data centre is it located in? etc Do you have any more technical details?

Comment

unlimited disk space
        unlimited traffic
        1 domain hosted
        unlimited subdomains
        max files: 150000
        100 mailboxes
        no mail lists
        5GB bakcup
        no crontabs
        5 sql databases
        unlimited mysql storage
        unlimited FTP accounts
        cpu limit: 5%

pretty much the same as your average Starter plan. It comes with standard wordpress installation with the theme selected and the plugin activated. Anything else is up to you. A lot of people are using it yes. I would be surprised if they didn't after all its comes for free with all your DNS packages

Comment

I'm impressed Yan, that's a very good deal. No excuse for setting up a WP based store and having it customised to suit now!

Comment

Aye we tried to keep everything under the hood so you would simply buy the DNS select the theme and there you go fully working wordpress site

Comment

That is a pretty sporty deal indeed yan, a $30 bonus per year, give or take, so to speak. Can a reseller add a domain to these plans by paid upgrade from the control panel if they wish to host multiple stores?
              Last edited by doneritehosting; 23-05-2013, 12:45 AM.

Comment

Yes the hosting account is upgradeable as well as any other package. You can add domains hosted upgrade to it at any point so that you can host as you said multiple stores.

Comment

An even sweeter deal!! Very very impressed

Comment

So I'm just finding this out, but the plan details you posted here Yan were apparently mislabeled? I won't reveal my source, but lets just say I've known the person for quite some time and trust that person implicitly when it comes to RSP and hosting and whatnot. I HOPE I and my source are incorrect about this, because if we aren't, then I will say I'm none too pleased!

Comment

Can I ask how they are mislabelled?

Comment

I am the reseller in question

The number of allowed databases in the plan is incorrect it's 1 not 5

Database space is not unlimited, its 100mb

Comment

You beat me to it, donerite, LOL!

Comment

Are you getting up in age there Nova or having a LMAO!!!

Comment

No, I was just doing a few other things around the house real quick last night and forgot to reply to clive's question, LOL! I'm only 26, so, lol.
                              Last edited by Nova-Host; 01-10-2014, 07:51 PM. Reason: spelling errors....again....

Comment

Working...
                              X