Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What features would you like in a Wordpress plugin?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What features would you like in a Wordpress plugin?

I was just thinking of a list of features Id like to see in a Wordpress plug-in to use with RSP.
    • Custom payment gateways (for cards payments etc.)
    • Direct payment options (cash, cheque, bank transfer) - I personally would love to have a direct debit option.
    • Client database (to manage clients on your own site, billing, invoices, ability to send clients marketing emails.
    • Added extras for resellers who market complete websites, not just hosting
    • Ability to create vouchers, coupons and discounts

Anyone anything to add?

Client database (to manage clients on your own site, billing, invoices, ability to send clients marketing emails. -> that is never going to happen. We will never allow client database out of our own system... Imagine if your wordpress got hacked and someone got hold of your client database. That would be a disaster.

- Direct payment options (cash, cheque, bank transfer) - I personally would love to have a direct debit option. (there is already a option to pay via bank transfer).

Comment

Sorry Yan, I didn't explain properly. I was basically thinking if a few of us resellers got together and write a plug-in to work with the API like thirty party plug-in.

The list is only hypothetical wish list and to get opinions.

I realise there is a bank transfer option but my bank charges for this(its very expensive for smaller amounts of money). In the UK and Ireland we have a Direct Debit system for collecting money. All the main stream companies use it such as telecoms, electric, water, satellite TV etc. Once set-up its very cheap to use and its very popular. You basically get your client to fill out a direct debit form and the money is automatically collected every month via the system. A batch of payments costs about £0.50 to process(can be hundreds/thousands of transactions per batch, compared to 3-7% for each card payment.

Comment

Clive, I think that a whois tool would be useful as discussed in a earlier thread.

Comment

Originally posted by doneritehosting View Post
          Clive, I think that a whois tool would be useful as discussed in a earlier thread.
          I agree, Ive posted another thread which may help you out in the mean time

Comment

Working...
          X