Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Stripped Down Version Of The Wordpress Plugin

Just curious of anyone interested.... Maybe RSP too

Would there be any interest in a version of the WP plugin that ONLY supported inserting the shortcodes for plans, plan feature tables, domain search and results, promotional banners, the signup page etc into any wordpress theme without adding RSP's preconfigured pages and the associated css files themselves? You could at this point use ANY wordpress theme you wished without any hassle as basically I'm suggesting a version of the plugin that only supported the shortcode features the current plugin provides....

I know some resellers in the past were wanting the freedom to easily work with custom themes without a bunch of hassle.. maybe we were asking for the wrong thing from RSP... this way would still auto-update pricing and services through the plugin itself without any page formatting issues between 3rd party themes and RSP's themes..

Just curious resellers, it was something I was thinking about last night.. call it an advanced reseller plugin if you wish same as the API is for advanced resellers / developers...
    Last edited by doneritehosting; 28-11-2015, 06:17 PM.

I'd PAY for such a plugin.

Comment

Me too nova...
      I suspect there would be more compatability with 3rd party plugins going this route (maybe even transposh would work) and a lot more end user customization possible, but there would be a lot more work (and typing) as the site itself would not be ready to go out the box... a lot of custom content (and I do mean a lot) would have to be created by the reseller.. lol
      Last edited by doneritehosting; 28-11-2015, 06:14 PM.

Comment

Yeah that would be the downside, lol.

Comment

Actually Nova, its a upside... there would be almost as much flexability as a custom site using the API.. almost that is..

Comment

That would be totally fantastic!

Comment

I'd really like that. The current themes are not friendly to many essential plugins.

Comment

There could be a plug-in to automatically create content for your resellers site. It would be nice to select the language for this plug-in so that the content can be semi customised by region (i.e. British English or American English) Possibility allowing for translations into other languages.

Comment

I know it's an old thread, but I would defeinitely be interested in such a plugin.

Comment

bumping an old thread for RSP dev consideration as godaddy now has a WP plugin now with similar capability.

Comment

Working...
                    X