Jetpack Site Stats don't work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jetpack Site Stats don't work

Is anybody else having a problem with the jetpack site stats not displaying in the reseller wordpress?

I dont have a problem with it but maybe it your Outgoing connection manager blocking the connections to the WP cloud?

Comment

No, I've checked the connections. That's not the issue. I know it's tracking because the admin bar on top the page shows numbers, but I can't get the display in the panel. It just displays the circular icon that says it's trying to display, but stuck.

I don't know what to do about it.
      Last edited by skeeterz71; 13-06-2013, 02:49 AM.

Comment

When you say panel, do you mean the dashboard on the local WP site or on WordPress.com stats CP?

Comment

Originally posted by skeeterz71 View Post
          Is anybody else having a problem with the jetpack site stats not displaying in the reseller wordpress?
          What version of the rsp plugin are you using? The last version of the plugin I could get to work properly with jetpack stats was 1.30.. I could never get it to work with the latest release rsp pugin ver 1.40 . I rolled back to 1.30 because of several different plugin issues I was having with 1.40 .

Comment

This is the info.

Next Level

By ResellersPanel.comVersion 1.2.0
            The Next Level Hosting Theme

I think there are some serious issues with how this theme has been constructed.

I'm having issue after issue with Jetpack and SEO by Yeost.

Site stats are only one problem not displaying inside the wordpress dashboard. It tries to, but just can't.

I activated Jetpack Comments so people can use facebook and wordpress to login and post a comment. It's not working.

No SEO options for the SEO by Yeost plugin for blog post either.

It has to be the theme construction went wrong somewhere. I'm new to RP but have been reselling hosting through hostgator for several years and am very familiar with wordpress to the point of even having constructed a few child themes and have never had these kind of problems.

But all in all I think RP has the best reseller system going so I'll live with the few issues. Hopefully someone from RP can look into this and fix it one day.

Comment

This is the info.

Next Level

By ResellersPanel.comVersion 1.2.0
              The Next Level Hosting Theme

I think there are some serious issues with how this theme has been constructed.

I'm having issue after issue with Jetpack and SEO by Yeost.

Site stats are only one problem not displaying inside the wordpress dashboard. It tries to, but just can't.

I activated Jetpack Comments so people can use facebook and wordpress to login and post a comment. It's not working.

No SEO options for the SEO by Yeost plugin for blog post either.

It has to be the theme construction went wrong somewhere. I'm new to RP but have been reselling hosting through hostgator for several years and am very familiar with wordpress to the point of even having constructed a few child themes and have never had these kind of problems.

But all in all I think RP has the best reseller system going so I'll live with the few issues. Hopefully someone from RP can look into this and fix it one day.
              Try version 1.30 of the rsp plugin. I am actually using 1.30 plugin with new evolution 1.2.0 . Yoast and Jetpack Works with no issues using this version of the plugin

I am pming you a download link for 1.3.0 as I dont think you can download it officially from rsp anymore. A guide of how I rolled back is here...

Comment

Update

When I deactivated the reseller plugin version 1.4, ALL other plugins, jetpack, seo, work as advertised.

So the issue is the rpanel plugin ver 1.4.
                Last edited by skeeterz71; 15-06-2013, 06:02 PM.

Comment

Update 2 The Fix Sort Of

OK here is what I have done. Deactivated resellerpanel plugin version 1.4.
                  Installed and activated resellerpanel version 1.3.

Most plugins now work.

Jetpack works
                  SEO by Yeost works

Ultimate TinyMCE visual editor does not work.

As another note, the default visual editor that comes with all installs of wordpress is NOT available in rp plugin version 1.4.

It is available in version 1.3.

I have to rebuild my menus, but I can live with that.

On a final note, it has been very frustrating working with reseller support about this. They put the blame on the plugins. It's NOT the plugins. It's the rp plugin 1.4. Ticket 1326920
                  Last edited by skeeterz71; 15-06-2013, 06:29 PM.

Comment

On a final note, it has been very frustrating working with reseller support about this. They put the blame on the plugins. It's NOT the plugins. It's the rp plugin 1.4. Ticket 1326920
                    Have been down that road...

Comment

Hi Skeeterz, just curious on my end. Were you able to verify what caused this for you? Can you please share the steps if you got this working already?

Comment

Working...
                      X