Jetpack Comments Plugin Substitute

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jetpack Comments Plugin Substitute

Jetpack comments plugin is not working with the reseller panel wordpress plugin.

Has anybody found a substitute plugin that would allow people to use social media and gmail to login to post comments that will work with RPWP?

Thanks

I wouldn't say its not working with the RSP plug-in, just the current version of it!

I'm still using the previous version so haven't had any of these problems. Would anyone have a test install I could have a look at?

Comment

Clivejo,
      I just tried the social comment function of jetpack also with no success using rsp plugin version 1.30 . I would do a test install with plugin version 1.20 but I do not have a copy of that anymore.

If you have a copy of 1.20 could you please send it to me email?

PS
      Skeeter is using rsp plugin 1.3.0 not 1.4.0 , I sent him a download link for it

Comment

Id like to take a look at it, see if I could figure out the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by doneritehosting View Post
          Clivejo,
          I just tried the social comment function of jetpack also with no success using rsp plugin version 1.30 . I would do a test install with plugin version 1.20 but I do not have a copy of that anymore.

If you have a copy of 1.20 could you please send it to me email?

PS
          Skeeter is using rsp plugin 1.3.0 not 1.4.0 , I sent him a download link for it
          I have 1.2, Ill email it to you.

Comment

I think the problem is that the RSP plug-in has built in SEO hooking into the pages. Your other plugins also hook into these pages to provide functions and there is a conflict.

Have you tried installing WP, then your other plugin's and then RSP plugin last?

Comment

Have you tried installing WP, then your other plugin's and then RSP plugin last?

Yep.. Did not work. SEO by Yeost is working when I installed 1.3.0 and deactivated 1.4 and Jetpack stats are working as well. Those were the important two. I can live without the social login. I don't know if users can though

I have another blog that users use the social login more times than not to post comments.

But it's only comments. Nice but not absolutely necessary.

Comment

Working...
              X