LiquidNet Address

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LiquidNet Address

Is there a way to remove the LiquidNet address info from the bottom of the order form? Doesn't seem like a truly white label solution with their info on every order form.

Is there a way to remove the LiquidNet address info from the bottom of the order form? Doesn't seem like a truly white label solution with their info on every order form.
    No, you cant modify it directly as the order from is served from their server. I guess you might be able to override the CSS for that div.

HTML Code:
    <div class="split">
    Create a piece of CSS to make the text white on a white background so you cant see it.

Another way is to use the API to build your own order system, this would allow you to display the order form how you want it and use what ever payment methods you wish.
    Last edited by clivejo; 17-06-2013, 12:36 AM.

Comment

Just in further to the above post. A better idea would be to just "turn off" the div. If you add the following to your theme CSS style.css (Appearance > Editor).

Code:
      div.split {
      	display: none;
      }

div.right {
      	display: none;
      }
      'split' is the Liquidnet address div and 'right' is the phone numbers.

Comment

Thanks clivejo! Looking at the CSS option now.

Comment

No problem!

It would be better to create a child theme and modify it. Then your theme would be 'safe' if RSP change/overwrite theme files in future.

Comment

While inspecting the element live, it appears that <div class="split"> contains only the address but looking deeper, <div class="split"> also contains many other parts of the form and not displaying it or changing the text color or background also affects other areas of the form thus killing the functionality of the form.

Comment

Ok, here is my solution for anyone else that is faced with this.
              I created a container on the order page:

Code:
              <div class="container">
              <div class="cube">
              [rp_order_form]
              </div>
              </div>
              Then the following CSS adjustment which changes the height with overflow hidden so as not to show the address or numbers.

Code:
              /*------Order Form Adjustment---------*/
              div.cube {
              width:1000px; height:1070px; overflow:hidden; 
              }
              Problem solved.

Comment

Oh sorry, I didn't realise there are multiple splits on the page! That's a good idea making a container, you gave me an idea.

If you edit your order form page in WP with the following

Code:
                [rp_order_form]
                <script>
                $(".split:contains('LiquidNet Ltd.')").css("display", "none");
                </script>
                This uses JSQuery to only 'turn off' the .split div with the LiquidNet address in it.

Comment

Now, that I like. Crafty.

That actually works out better than my plan because when using the container I lose the bottom border of the order form. I could recreate the border but your method removes the offending divs while leaving the border and everything else intact. I used the same method for the "right" div as well. Awesome, Thanks.
                  Last edited by BlackLightHost; 17-06-2013, 09:15 PM. Reason: More info.

Comment

This will turn off the Telephone Numbers.

Code:
                    [rp_order_form]
                    <script>
                    $(".right:contains('+1-866-841-6141')").css("display", "none");
                    </script>
                    Of course if you really wanted you could use the .html to change the address to your own

$(".split:contains('LiquidNet Ltd.')").html("My Hosting Company<br>3 My Road<br>My City<br> My Country");

Comment

• sydnac
                      sydnac commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I have just read over all the comments in this thread and from that other link shown, and have added the code as suggested to the order page -- the code works great! Thank you very much!

Oops -- I just noticed that one has to add the code to all of the order pages not just the main order page.
                      Last edited by sydnac; 29-10-2013, 08:54 AM.

I tried the script. Unless there is something I'm missing, it's not working.

Here is my order form edit

Here is what shows up on the orderform.

On another note, it was mentioned above that changing the color of the text via css effects other stuff. Can you give an example?

Comment

Are you sure your editor is in HTML mode when you save the page?

Comment

Killing the div.split will leave the order form like this:

As well, changing the background and/or text color will also then affect the areas of the form that are missing in the screenshot above. Killing the div selectively like clivejo's script does leaves the rest of the form intact like this:

Clivejo's script works fine on my site and leaves the bottom of the form like this:

Please forgive the huge images,lol.
                        Last edited by clivejo; 18-06-2013, 02:46 PM.

Comment

Go figure, I do it again and it works. Thanks e1

Comment

Originally posted by clivejo View Post
                            This will turn off the Telephone Numbers.

Code:
                            [rp_order_form]
                            <script>
                            $(".right:contains('+1-866-841-6141')").css("display", "none");
                            </script>
                            Of course if you really wanted you could use the .html to change the address to your own
                            Clivejo is a genious

Thanks for this one clive, fantastic!

Comment

Working...
                            X