No announcement yet.

LiquidNet Address

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We did think of a special app but than we did quite the opposite we made both the resellers control panel and resellers control panel compatible with Android, Blackberry and iOS instead.

Instead of a lousy app that gives you about 30% of the options you can browse your control panel via your hand-held device instead.

Comment

Is this currently under development, in beta or in operation?

Comment

It has been in operation for quite a while actually

Any feedback is welcomed though

Comment

yup works fine on droid

Comment

I cant get onto the beta reseller panel at all on my S2 ?

Comment

Logged in on my HTC one X + using chrome, opera and the built in one, no problem at all.

Comment

The LiquidNet address has changed recently meaning you will need to modify the code to replace it. Anyone from RSP able to shed some light on why its moved to the US? Are you withdrawing from the UK?

Comment

I saw that too...

Order Form – Old address that was on the bottom left hand side:

LiquidNet Ltd.
                  13 Craigleith, 7 Kersfield Road
                  Putney, London SW15 3HN
                  United Kingdom

-------------------------------------------

Old Removal Code: [rp_order_form]
                  <script>
                  $(".split:contains('LiquidNet Ltd.')").css("display", "none");
                  $(".right:contains('+1-866-841-6141')").css("display", "none");
                  </script>
                  ------------------------------------------------

Order Form – New address that is now on the bottom left hand side:
                  LiquidNet US LLC
                  6750 North Andrews Ave, suite 200
                  Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33309
                  United States

I am wondering how to change the above code so the new address will not show on the order form?
                  Is the following removal code change going to work with the new address?
                  --------------------------------------

New Removal Code: [rp_order_form]
                  <script>
                  $(".split:contains('LiquidNet US LLC')").css("display", "none");
                  $(".right:contains('+1-866-841-6141')").css("display", "none");
                  </script>
                  ------------------------------------------------

Comment

Yes it works I used 'LiquidNet US LLC' in the original code to display an alternate company address. http://www.doneritehosting.net/order-form/

Comment

Still curious as to why it was changed :/ I wonder is this to do with the US payment issues?

Comment

It is curious clivejo

Comment

I noticed that with the recent changes to the wordpress theme order form to incorporate the promo code, the script above to hide or replace the Liquidnet address and contact not functioning anymore. Can anyone help me on this. Thanks.

Comment

Very probably its because the order forms are now using the US based business address now instead of the UK address. Couple of posts up details how to change the script to accommodate for it......

Comment

Doneritehosting, I have also tried to change the script from liquidnet ltd. to liquidnet us llc but still cannot.

Comment

Ok ezy..... I'm tied up right now but I will try it tonight and see if I can do it.....

Comment

Working...
                                X