No announcement yet.

LiquidNet Address

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok I have tried to do it myself with no success..... oh master clivejooooo....

Comment

Come join the band lol

Comment

Not sure, try replacing "split" with "comp_details"

Comment

No go on that one clivejo.....

Comment

Can you give me access to your site donerite?

Comment

yup details sent to you via google chat

Comment

hummm, it appears RSP are using JQuery to modify the Order Form client side as well. I cant seem to find what the problem is!

Comment

Any help on this? I have tried all means but still the liquidnet address never fail to appear on the form. I wish to remain the anonymity as a reseller. I know i can use the api but i would still prefer to remain with the order form that comes with the plugin. Master clivejo, doneritehosting, have you guys found the solution?

Comment

The only other solution is to use the method of changing the prices and replacing them with strike through? I haven’t tried it with the order form, maybe doneright can do a test?

Comment

I'll give it a look see monday clive..... So far I have that day free.... Actually thats a good idea.

Comment

Hmmm Ezyuser, what version of php are you using...... I bumped up to 5.60 and text on the fly has quit working as well let me bump back and see if things start working again.

Comment

Hmm... I had a glitch going on.... fixed now and will play to see what happens now.

Comment

Originally posted by clivejo View Post
                            hummm, it appears RSP are using JQuery to modify the Order Form client side as well. I cant seem to find what the problem is!
                            Is it maybe because of the /order-form/css/style.css?ver=4.0
                            includes .split {display: inline-block;}
                            could it have priority over the css in the script we're trying to add?
                            Is it possible to add !important to the script? I wouldn't know how to do that...

Comment

nah, tried visibility: hidden, color:red, but nothing has effect

Comment

This one is on hold a bit.... not sure of what the problem is..

Comment

Working...
                                X