X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by maxa View Post
    Is it maybe because of the /order-form/css/style.css?ver=4.0
    includes .split {display: inline-block;}
    could it have priority over the css in the script we're trying to add?
    Is it possible to add !important to the script? I wouldn't know how to do that...
    I think RSP have changed something in the CSS which is preventing us changing the elements. I have noticed other JQuery code which is being used to modify the order form, maybe that is interfering with it. I just haven't had time to sit down and look at this properly.

Comment

What did not work yesterday suddenly worked today. It turned out to be that css overriding anyway. Now I use this in my css:
      .split {display:none !important; }
      .right {display:none !important; }

Comment

Originally posted by maxa View Post
        What did not work yesterday suddenly worked today. It turned out to be that css overriding anyway. Now I use this in my css:
        .split {display:none !important; }
        .right {display:none !important; }
        No, sorry, dont do this! Other things disappear on the order form if you do!

Comment

I know this is old one but here is solution there is 2 <div id="comp_details" clas...> and <div id="comp_phones" class...>
          to hide them use
          #comp_details, #comp_phones { display:none; }

Comment

Originally posted by yav0r
            If you choose so to, don't expect us to provide support for your store or accept payments from it...
            ​Yav I understand the resellers and I also understand where you are coming from too.. could not the signup page be setup Liquidnet DBA "the reseller store"? It would help the validity of the reseller brand if the name of it could also be represented on the signup page

​Be kinda like you guys doing a reseller business under resellerspanel and when a person hit the signup page wanting to resell it all of a sudden the signup page says only justhost contacts and support... you get what I am trying to say?

​The DBA customization would be sufficient I'd think... keep the current contacts for RSP
            Last edited by doneritehosting; 14-08-2016, 01:19 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

Working...
            X