X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• doneritehosting
    replied
    Originally posted by yav0r
    If you choose so to, don't expect us to provide support for your store or accept payments from it...
    ​Yav I understand the resellers and I also understand where you are coming from too.. could not the signup page be setup Liquidnet DBA "the reseller store"? It would help the validity of the reseller brand if the name of it could also be represented on the signup page

​Be kinda like you guys doing a reseller business under resellerspanel and when a person hit the signup page wanting to resell it all of a sudden the signup page says only justhost contacts and support... you get what I am trying to say?

​The DBA customization would be sufficient I'd think... keep the current contacts for RSP
    Last edited by doneritehosting; 14-08-2016, 01:19 PM. Reason: typo

Leave a comment:

• bandzy
    replied
    I know this is old one but here is solution there is 2 <div id="comp_details" clas...> and <div id="comp_phones" class...>
    to hide them use
    #comp_details, #comp_phones { display:none; }

Leave a comment:

• maxa
    replied
    Originally posted by maxa View Post
    What did not work yesterday suddenly worked today. It turned out to be that css overriding anyway. Now I use this in my css:
    .split {display:none !important; }
    .right {display:none !important; }
    No, sorry, dont do this! Other things disappear on the order form if you do!

Leave a comment:

• maxa
    replied
    What did not work yesterday suddenly worked today. It turned out to be that css overriding anyway. Now I use this in my css:
    .split {display:none !important; }
    .right {display:none !important; }

Leave a comment:

• clivejo
    replied
    Originally posted by maxa View Post
    Is it maybe because of the /order-form/css/style.css?ver=4.0
    includes .split {display: inline-block;}
    could it have priority over the css in the script we're trying to add?
    Is it possible to add !important to the script? I wouldn't know how to do that...
    I think RSP have changed something in the CSS which is preventing us changing the elements. I have noticed other JQuery code which is being used to modify the order form, maybe that is interfering with it. I just haven't had time to sit down and look at this properly.

Leave a comment:

• doneritehosting
    replied
    This one is on hold a bit.... not sure of what the problem is..

Leave a comment:

• maxa
    replied
    nah, tried visibility: hidden, color:red, but nothing has effect

Leave a comment:

• maxa
    replied
    Originally posted by clivejo View Post
    hummm, it appears RSP are using JQuery to modify the Order Form client side as well. I cant seem to find what the problem is!
    Is it maybe because of the /order-form/css/style.css?ver=4.0
    includes .split {display: inline-block;}
    could it have priority over the css in the script we're trying to add?
    Is it possible to add !important to the script? I wouldn't know how to do that...

Leave a comment:

• doneritehosting
    replied
    Hmm... I had a glitch going on.... fixed now and will play to see what happens now.

Leave a comment:

• doneritehosting
    replied
    Hmmm Ezyuser, what version of php are you using...... I bumped up to 5.60 and text on the fly has quit working as well let me bump back and see if things start working again.

Leave a comment:

• doneritehosting
    replied
    I'll give it a look see monday clive..... So far I have that day free.... Actually thats a good idea.

Leave a comment:

• clivejo
    replied
    The only other solution is to use the method of changing the prices and replacing them with strike through? I haven’t tried it with the order form, maybe doneright can do a test?

Leave a comment:

• ezyuser
    replied
    Any help on this? I have tried all means but still the liquidnet address never fail to appear on the form. I wish to remain the anonymity as a reseller. I know i can use the api but i would still prefer to remain with the order form that comes with the plugin. Master clivejo, doneritehosting, have you guys found the solution?

Leave a comment:

• clivejo
    replied
    hummm, it appears RSP are using JQuery to modify the Order Form client side as well. I cant seem to find what the problem is!

Leave a comment:

• doneritehosting
    replied
    yup details sent to you via google chat

Leave a comment:

Working...
X