No announcement yet.

"Our Clients Are Saying:" is it broken?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Our Clients Are Saying:" is it broken?

I've just noticed that the "Our Clients Are Saying:" box seems to be broken. It is displaying all the comments and destroying the page layout.

Has anyone else noticed it?

I can see it uses .quovolver(); but I cant get it to work

I have disabled JS blocker in browser and still not working, anyone found or know where the problem is? I've upgraded the plug-in and themes to latest versions too.
    Attached Files

Comment

Hmmm,

I dont see that happening on my site clivejo. Using New Evolution theme, rsp plugin 1.3.0 and using Home1 for the homepage.

I have noticed though that when accessing my site with my atrix 2 android smartphone with firefox that every great once in a while all client testimonials show at the same time but had written that off to mobile browser rendering. I Reload the page and it fixes itself in this circumstance.

Comment

Make sure all your <div> are closed for all 3 boxes and all your comments are a separate <p>.

Code:
        <div id="service-box" class="left">
          <div id="box-title">
        	<h2>Check Our Control Panel</h2>
          </div>
          <div id="box-content"><div class="cp-demo">
        	Our Hosting Control Panel is very quick, very responsive and very user-friendly. It gives you complete control over your website(s) and domain name(s). <strong><a href="[rp_store_info key='demo']?auto_login=true">View Demo</a></strong>
        	<div class="clear"></div></div>
          </div>
        </div>

[more_than_shared_box title="More Than Shared Hosting" onlyshared="A User-Friendly Control Panel|A Web Apps Installer|Free Site Templates|A 24/7/365 Customer Support Service"]

<div id="service-box" class="right">
          <div id="box-title">
        	<h2>Our Clients Are Saying:</h2>
          </div>
          <div id="box-content">
          <div class="personal-feedback">
        	 <strong>Samantha S.</strong><p>&quot; I really love the new Control Panel, the whole layout is much easier to navigate. The upload speed is much faster and I really enjoy the look and feel of the new site. &quot;</p>
        	</div>
        	 <strong>Erika T.</strong><p>&quot; Very nice! I have really enjoyed the look and feel of the new Control Panel. I don`t know if you have added more features or they are just easier to find now, but I am pleased either way. &quot;</p>
        	</div>
        	 <strong>Craig S.</strong><p>&quot; Great job, love the new panel, a huge upgrade! We appreciate your service and hard work! Thanks again!  &quot;</p>
        	</div>
        	 <strong>Ho K. </strong><p>&quot; I love this new Control Panel, good job!  &quot;</p>
        	</div>
        	 <strong>Adilson T. </strong><p>&quot; Amazing! Congrats!  &quot;</p>
        	</div>
        	 <strong>Michael E.</strong><p>&quot; Thanks to all of you guys!!! Your service is cool.  &quot;</p>
        	</div>
        	 <strong>Robert L.</strong><p>&quot; Sweet. Two thumbs up!  &quot;</p>
        	</div>
        	 <strong>Enrico T.</strong><p>&quot; The new Control Panel is fantastic! It is functional, elegant, simple and complete. I am very happy with the choice you have made.  &quot;</p>
        	</div>
        	 <strong>Ary G. </strong><p>&quot; I like your new customer Control Panel interface, it`s very nice. And I would like to say thank you for providing the PrestaShop installer - it`s great!  &quot;</p>
        	</div>
        	 <strong>Ryan M. </strong><p>&quot; Just got an account today and I`m already in love with it! A wonderful-looking panel and wonderful options!  &quot;</p>
        	</div>
        	 <strong>Maulik B. </strong><p>&quot; I really like your new Control Panel. I have been an ardent fan of this site. An amazing look and feel! And more importantly, the functionality has been improved to a great extent. &quot;</p>
        	</div>
        	 <strong>Roman K. </strong><p>&quot; I`d like to say 'Thank you very much for your high-quality service'!<br />
        		Your new Control Panel is just super!<br />
        		Your help is always fast and useful!<br />
        		Your prices are really good!  &quot;</p>
        	</div>
        	 <strong>Mario R. </strong><p>&quot; Loved the new look! Good upgrade.<br />
        		Best regards!  &quot;</p>
        	</div>
        	 <strong>Connor F. </strong><p>&quot; I have had a number of accounts with other web hosts, including GoDaddy and 1and1. I can honestly say that you offer the optimal solution for any web developer. Thank you!  &quot;</p>
        	</div>
        	 <strong>Jason G. </strong><p>&quot; I find that the keyboard shortcuts, such as "Control-S" to save a file, are very helpful. With other hosts, I find myself typing "Control-S" to save a file and nothing happens.  &quot;</p>
        	</div>
        	 <strong>Furanku M. </strong><p>&quot; To be honest, when I was searching for a GoDaddy replacement, I did a lot of looking around before I finally came across you. This has been the best hosting experience I`ve ever had!  &quot;</p>
        	</div>
        	 <strong>Robert H. </strong><p>&quot; Wanted to add how beautiful the site is now - so clear and easy to navigate - it;s indeed like Heaven on Earth. But don`t ascend yet - I need you here to host my website a bit longer.  &quot;</p>
        	</div>
        	<div class="clear"></div>
          </div>
        </div>

Comment

Working...
        X