form error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• form error

I registered with resellers panel and used a theme and made a website using wordpress, the problem is that the order form is using just half of the page on my website, i do not know how to rectify it i have tried to get to resellers panel support they say that is working fine for everyone and they too have not been able to rectify the problem, please help me,

Code used: <iframe frameborder='0' src='http://store180834.duoservers.com/hosting-order/'></iframe>

After this someone told me to use the original code and update the page,

Code:[rp_order_form]

After applying this the page goes blank and the half of the order form that was coming also disappears, and the page is just blank where the form used to be, please help
    Attached Files

Can you please stop posting numerous threads with the same content, you are going to get yourself banned.

Comment

• Animesh17
      Animesh17 commented
      Editing a comment
      yhea will do, no posting now, just these posts, not anymore

Hello,

It seems that you are trying to implement the remote order form on a WordPress based store which already has such form included.

I will advise you to reinstall your store theme and the ResellersPanel plugin in order to resolve your problem.

If you have any further questions you can always open a support ticket from your control panel.

Best Regards,
    Cvetan Ivanov

Comment

Working...
    X