php 7.x compatible?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• php 7.x compatible?

are the WordPress reseller themes php 7.x compatible?

Hello,

Yes, the WordPress store themes are PHP 7.x compatible.

Best Regards,
    Cvetan Ivanov

Comment

The Wordpress templates, the canned content still shows that the packages are php 4/5 compatible, need to be updated perhaps. I have changed my content, but perhaps next update you make on the themes will include that change.

Comment

Hello,

If the store theme is up to date, in the plan features you should see "PHP4/PHP5/PHP7 Support".

Best Regards,
        Cvetan Ivanov

Comment

c.ivanov, He is not talking of RSP hosting plans supporting PHP4/PHP5/PHP7 rather he is talking of RSP's WP reseller themes supporting PHP4/PHP5/PHP7. PHP 7.x being the PHP version in question.

Comment

Hello doneritehosting ,

I think that he was talking about the plan features and their PHP compatibility:

"The Wordpress templates, the canned content still shows that the packages are php 4/5 compatible, need to be updated perhaps."

If the theme is up to date on the comparison page and the plan pages it is stated that PHP4/PHP5/PHP7 is supported, but I just noticed that on the order form when you click on "Show all features" it indeed states "PHP 4/5 support".

I will report that to our developers tomorrow and it will be fixed as soon as possible.

Best Regards,
            Cvetan Ivanov

Comment

Good catch, c.ivanov! But I see the order form still only shows "PHP 4/5 support"

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	149
Size:	6.5 KB
ID:	63554

Comment

Hello vrepub ,

The PHP support information on the order form was recently updated.

Best Regards,
                Cvetan Ivanov

Comment

Working...
                X